• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Push To The Superbowl Panthers Lions GameDay Thread

Catsfan69

Just now, Mother Grabber said:

this team is a total fugging enigma. 21yds rushing vs the stillers, and now 200 in the first half filled with long, sustained drives vs the lions. wtf?

Right, where the hell was this last week? Either the steelers have the best DLine of all time, or the oline had their pride questioned and are playing to prove a point today.

1 minute ago, Mother Grabber said:

this team is a total fugging enigma. 21yds rushing vs the stillers, and now 200 in the first half filled with long, sustained drives vs the lions. wtf?

I said it last Sunday, but honestly, that Steelers game was our typical "just won a big game so we are just gonna show up" follow-up game.  We just came off that Seahawks game and thought the Steelers were just gonna roll over and give it to us.  It was all mental.

• Pie 4

3 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

The Lions' D is parting like the Red Sea and when they have the opportunity to make a hit they're pulling up and shying away from contact. The offense was clearly challenged by the staff to man up after that Steelers game and they have, but their efforts are being GREATLY helped by an absolutely putrid display of effort and toughness from the Lions'D. This is about as pathetic of a defensive performance as I've ever seen at the NFL level. This is worse than us vs. the Bengals earlier this season. They're just getting pushed around like blocking sleds.

• Pie 2

Just now, Wolfcop said:

Just told my wife that they are bipolar. 

that’s what bad teams are. Inconsistent 

Like I said earlier 

win this game 

lose to saints 

that way trifecta of losing draft position and division run and keeping Wilks 

that said, a home playoff game would be awesome. Gotta won this one first 

two halves in every game 

Oh my God we need Andre Roberts. What the fug Shi?????????? Dman bro is frustrating. If you were gonna pick it up, pick it the fug up at the 20 or let it fuging go. Nope, gonna wait til like the 13 and let them get a head start to tee off because now they see you're clearly thinking about picking it up. Smh...