• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CJ Henderson

BIGH2001

Just now, poundaway said:

Lets see.  2 years, two breaks. Sat out almost his entire rookie season.   If indeed it becomes three, then will you say its a problem?

Depends on the injury. Despite the narrative you are trying to spin about my position, I haven't been inconsistent whatsoever. His first injury, as I eluded to, was concerning. The last one was unavoidable and would have happened to any player in the league.

So he has one injury in two years that would bring the "injury prone" narrative into consideration and he bounced back from that this season. So if he has another non contact injury next year, sure, I will be alarmed. If he has another unavoidable hulk smash injury next year, then no. I won't call him injury prone based on that because that would be fuging stupid. 

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Depends on the injury. Despite the narrative you are trying to spin about my position, I haven't been inconsistent whatsoever. His first injury, as I eluded to, was concerning. The last one was unavoidable and would have happened to any player in the league.

So he has one injury in two years that would bring the "injury prone" narrative into consideration and he bounced back from that this season. So if he has another non contact injury next year, sure, I will be alarmed. If he has another unavoidable hulk smash injury next year, then no. I won't call him injury prone based on that because that would be fuging stupid. 

I didn't say he was "injury prone".    He's just played two years and had two broken bones.  He missed most of his rookie year by breaking his foot backpedaling, a non contact injury. 

52 minutes ago, falconlynx said:

Who else gave him so much time to throw? We had a pathetic pass rush today outside of a few sacks. 

Actually, it wasn't that bad.  We had more sacks against Brady than most teams.  Brady has only been sacked 19 times this season before this game, we added three more today.  I believe that only Cleveland has gotten to him three times in one game this season.   

Our secondary was horrific.  

41 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Henderson is awful. You should never entertain making a move for a player a year removed from being a top 10 pick that a team is willing to part with. That's as big as red flags get. The two recent ones that come to mind are Henderson and Josh Rosen. Yeah, you gotta be absolutely hopeless for a team to cut bait on you a year after making you a top 10 pick.

Our CB depth is just flat out bad and D-Jax bouncing back from an Achilles might be a long shot. CB is a big need.

If it hadn't been for Urban Meyer I'd completely agree. He's the only coach worse than Rhule when that trade was made. Could have been an Elflein and Bozeman situation in Jax or he just sucked. Hard to know which when your coach is too busy being an asshole to coach football.