• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I got an awesome idea for our fanbase...

Just now, Bear Hands said:

Why generalize and blast everyone? I see plenty of level headedness. Not much different than other fanbases. 

Why get all bent out of shape on what others are thinking?

And this obviously isn’t directed at those who don’t do this. Hence not everyone is pooing this post. Because they aren’t the ones constantly bashing everyone on this team week in and week out.

1 minute ago, rmoneyg35 said:

He was horrible, granted it can take a few years for a player to develop but he wasn’t good at first and there were a lot better players who we could have gotten. The criticism was valid. Also you are so dumb you can’t think long term. Maybe sucking a season or two is better long term because you can draft a franchise player which will make you a good team for decades. Smart people realize this. They realize the higher the draft pick the better chance you have at getting a top player. Sure you could fail but let’s not act like there isn’t a big talent drop off from a top 3 pick to mid first round. That’s just stupid. If you want the panthers to win the rest of their games after basically being eliminated from the playoffs then you are a moron who believes participation trophy’s matter. Go enjoy your moral victories in your corner by yourself.

I was in the tank the season camp after Rhule was canned. You can go look. But I’m proud of how our team has responded since then. And yet I’ve been criticized for saying I’m proud of that lol. It’s ridiculous 

15 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Lets just poo on every single player on this team. Lets poo on them for not giving up on the season and lets poo on them for not tanking. Because clearly, we want a bunch of players out there who don't want to win and just don't give a fug in general. Then we could get a top 3 pick. So lets start by shitting on the players for playing hard all year.

Then after we do that, lets poo on our best players for any reason we can. Lets do that for at least a decade. Lets start with Cam. Lets poo on Cam for turnovers even though he had NO protection on the offensive line and carried us to a Super Bowl and a league MVP. Lets start with him and then lets just keep shitting on all of our best players without context all the way to current day.

Lets poo on Brian Burns for leading our team in sacks. Lets say he's overrated even though opposing teams are willing to give up two 1sts for him because they realize hes an elite talent. Let's poo on him for being undersized or not good against the run, or not getting to Brady enough. Nah, fug him. Who is next?

Jaycee Horn. Lets poo on Jaycee for getting his wrist snapped on a play that any CB in the entire league would have had their wrist snapped. Lets say he is a wasted pick even though he is an absolute elite CB with size, speed, strength and not afraid of contact. He can shut down pretty much any WR in the league. But as a fanbase, can we not agree to band together and poo on him and make him feel like he is not appreciated? 

Lets poo Derrick Brown. Lets call him a bust for two straight years. Lets give him no support and make sure he knows we don't want him. Even though he has been an absolute anchor to this defensive line this season, lets poo on him at every single opportunity.

Lets poo on Shaq Thompson. Lets get together as a fanbase and let him know he is completely unappreciated and we don't want him. Lets talk about how we should trade him for a 3rd round pick so that we can draft his replacement in the 3rd round and poo on him next season.

Lets poo on DJ Moore. Lets poo on our most productive WR. Lets poo on our best offensive playmaker even though he has continued to put up 1k yard seasons with bad QB and a different QB every single year. Lets talk about how we should trade our best offensive weapon for a 2nd round pick so we can poo on that guy next season. Lets poo on DJ Moore for not catch enough TDs even though he has been one of the most explosive and productive WRs in the entire league for the last 3 years. 

Lets poo on Icky after the first 2-3 games of the season. Even though he is just a rookie and is making his first few starts, lets just go ahead and poo on him and call him a bust. Even though he has helped us improve our offensive line immensely this year, I don't want to miss a chance to poo on a rookie starting in his first game. So lets go back in time to week 1 again and make sure we poo on him even harder this time, okay?

Lets poo Terrace Marshall Jr. Lets just say he is a Rhule guy and a 2nd round bust. Lets not give him a chance to get some game time and develop, lets just go ahead and write him off as a bust now. Just like Derrick Brown, fug him. Lets just keep shitting on him.

Hey, lets go back in time again this season before we trade CMC. Lets poo on him a little more. Lets make sure he knows that even though he is one of the most dynamic playmakers since Marshall Faulk we still don't appreciate him or what he has done for our team. Lets bash the fug out of him and just call him injury prone. Even though, like Cam who we already poo on, we ran CMCs body right into the ground, fug him. Lets poo on him. That's what a good fanbase would do and no doubt players will want to come play for a fanbase that will absolutely poo on them no matter how good they do.

While we are at it, lets poo on coach Wilks. Lets poo on him for daring to make any attempt at winning football games. Doesn't he know tanking this season should mean more to him than trying to win a HC position for a team he has supported his whole life? A team from his home town? Doesn't he know we don't appreciate his run first, heavy defensive play? fug Wilks. Lets poo on him for making this shameful season somewhat respectable and giving this team an identity. 

Keep pounding... this team and its players into the ground. Don't stop you guys. Don't be proud of them for continuing to fight when the season was over. Don't be proud of them for running hard, hitting harder and continuing to play when we were one of the worst 3 teams in the entire league. Don't be excited about how much they have improved since week 1 of the season. How far players have grown and developed in the last couple of season. No, fug players like Derrick Brown who half this board poo on for the last 2 and a half years. Even though he has become a monster inside and proved you ass clowns wrong, lets poo on the next guy we draft after two games. I have been a member of this board for over 10 years and the thing I admire about it most is how much poo we give to players unashamedly. Its really great. Its super cool to see a bunch of overweight internet nerds talk poo about guys who work their ass off to improve and continue to fight all season. You guys are the real champions. Keep shitting on everyone. That's what makes Jaycee Horn jealous of how great you are. You miserable bunch of absolute muppets.

/s 

I’m not reading all of that. Go fug yourself, sir

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

Just now, TheMostInterestingMan said:

And this obviously isn’t directed at those who don’t do this. Hence not everyone is pooing this post. Because they aren’t the ones constantly bashing everyone on this team week in and week out.

If you feel there’s THAT many and their opinions are some how a problem for the franchise, then have at it I guess and enjoy your pie. Just seems like a waste of time to tell people off who you don’t think are changing. 

• Pie 1

I would love to see a complete rebuild starting with the front office but I'm not attached to any player on this roster nor does crapping on them unnecessarily bring me any joy.

1 more game of this wasted year and then we can talk about earning respect going forward because what I saw this year was not good enough.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

If you feel there’s THAT many and their opinions are some how a problem for the franchise, then have at it I guess and enjoy your pie. Just seems like a waste of time to tell people off who you don’t think are changing. 

I don’t think they will change and I don’t expect much pie lol. I’m tired of the fanbase constantly bashing everything. Some things absolutely deserve to be bashed regarding this team. But suddenly Horn is a bust, just like Brown was a bust, just like suddenly DJ was a bust just like to start the year Icky was a bust,  just like Shaq was a bust.

etc. It’s a joke 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I would love to see a complete rebuild starting with the front office but I'm not attached to any player on this roster nor does crapping on them unnecessarily bring me any joy.

1 more game of this wasted year and then we can talk about earning respect going forward because what I saw this year was not good enough.

I have heard in the last year that Brown, Horn, DJ, Shaq, Icky along with others are busts. That is my frustration. That is stupid. That only comes from people who don’t understand football and realize development from college to pros is a real thing. 

Yet I’m told frequently here that I don’t understand football. When the reasoning behind it is continuing to support players like Derrick Brown for example.

This season sucked. I couldn’t agree more. But these guys did continue to fight in the second half of the season. And I respect that. And they deserve credit for not quitting.

8 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I don’t think they will change and I don’t expect much pie lol. I’m tired of the fanbase constantly bashing everything. Some things absolutely deserve to be bashed regarding this team. But suddenly Horn is a bust, just like Brown was a bust, just like suddenly DJ was a bust just like to start the year Icky was a bust,  just like Shaq was a bust.

etc. It’s a joke 

Haven’t really sensed that much, minor reactive contingents. Would be game for some appreciation threads to establish positive narratives about the team though. They showed fight this season midst a lot of turmoil.

3 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I have heard in the last year that Brown, Horn, DJ, Shaq, Icky along with others are busts. That is my frustration. That is stupid. That only comes from people who don’t understand football and realize development from college to pros is a real thing. 

Yet I’m told frequently here that I don’t understand football. When the reasoning behind it is continuing to support players like Derrick Brown for example.

This season sucked. I couldn’t agree more. But these guys did continue to fight in the second half of the season. And I respect that. And they deserve credit for not quitting.

You want to know why fans are bitching so much? For the last 3 years under Rhule and going back to the last under Ron, this fan base has been right more often than our FO and coaching staff. 4 years of bumbling mindless baffoonary and somehow the fan base is bad for being pissed off at 6 wins. We weren't in contention because we were good. We had a shot because this division was absolute ass and if one team had been even marginally decent, we would have been out of it before Thanksgiving. 

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Lets just poo on every single player on this team. Lets poo on them for not giving up on the season and lets poo on them for not tanking. Because clearly, we want a bunch of players out there who don't want to win and just don't give a fug in general. Then we could get a top 3 pick. So lets start by shitting on the players for playing hard all year.

Then after we do that, lets poo on our best players for any reason we can. Lets do that for at least a decade. Lets start with Cam. Lets poo on Cam for turnovers even though he had NO protection on the offensive line and carried us to a Super Bowl and a league MVP. Lets start with him and then lets just keep shitting on all of our best players without context all the way to current day.

Lets poo on Brian Burns for leading our team in sacks. Lets say he's overrated even though opposing teams are willing to give up two 1sts for him because they realize hes an elite talent. Let's poo on him for being undersized or not good against the run, or not getting to Brady enough. Nah, fug him. Who is next?

Jaycee Horn. Lets poo on Jaycee for getting his wrist snapped on a play that any CB in the entire league would have had their wrist snapped. Lets say he is a wasted pick even though he is an absolute elite CB with size, speed, strength and not afraid of contact. He can shut down pretty much any WR in the league. But as a fanbase, can we not agree to band together and poo on him and make him feel like he is not appreciated? 

Lets poo Derrick Brown. Lets call him a bust for two straight years. Lets give him no support and make sure he knows we don't want him. Even though he has been an absolute anchor to this defensive line this season, lets poo on him at every single opportunity.

Lets poo on Shaq Thompson. Lets get together as a fanbase and let him know he is completely unappreciated and we don't want him. Lets talk about how we should trade him for a 3rd round pick so that we can draft his replacement in the 3rd round and poo on him next season.

Lets poo on DJ Moore. Lets poo on our most productive WR. Lets poo on our best offensive playmaker even though he has continued to put up 1k yard seasons with bad QB and a different QB every single year. Lets talk about how we should trade our best offensive weapon for a 2nd round pick so we can poo on that guy next season. Lets poo on DJ Moore for not catch enough TDs even though he has been one of the most explosive and productive WRs in the entire league for the last 3 years. 

Lets poo on Icky after the first 2-3 games of the season. Even though he is just a rookie and is making his first few starts, lets just go ahead and poo on him and call him a bust. Even though he has helped us improve our offensive line immensely this year, I don't want to miss a chance to poo on a rookie starting in his first game. So lets go back in time to week 1 again and make sure we poo on him even harder this time, okay?

Lets poo Terrace Marshall Jr. Lets just say he is a Rhule guy and a 2nd round bust. Lets not give him a chance to get some game time and develop, lets just go ahead and write him off as a bust now. Just like Derrick Brown, fug him. Lets just keep shitting on him.

Hey, lets go back in time again this season before we trade CMC. Lets poo on him a little more. Lets make sure he knows that even though he is one of the most dynamic playmakers since Marshall Faulk we still don't appreciate him or what he has done for our team. Lets bash the fug out of him and just call him injury prone. Even though, like Cam who we already poo on, we ran CMCs body right into the ground, fug him. Lets poo on him. That's what a good fanbase would do and no doubt players will want to come play for a fanbase that will absolutely poo on them no matter how good they do.

While we are at it, lets poo on coach Wilks. Lets poo on him for daring to make any attempt at winning football games. Doesn't he know tanking this season should mean more to him than trying to win a HC position for a team he has supported his whole life? A team from his home town? Doesn't he know we don't appreciate his run first, heavy defensive play? fug Wilks. Lets poo on him for making this shameful season somewhat respectable and giving this team an identity. 

Keep pounding... this team and its players into the ground. Don't stop you guys. Don't be proud of them for continuing to fight when the season was over. Don't be proud of them for running hard, hitting harder and continuing to play when we were one of the worst 3 teams in the entire league. Don't be excited about how much they have improved since week 1 of the season. How far players have grown and developed in the last couple of season. No, fug players like Derrick Brown who half this board poo on for the last 2 and a half years. Even though he has become a monster inside and proved you ass clowns wrong, lets poo on the next guy we draft after two games. I have been a member of this board for over 10 years and the thing I admire about it most is how much poo we give to players unashamedly. Its really great. Its super cool to see a bunch of overweight internet nerds talk poo about guys who work their ass off to improve and continue to fight all season. You guys are the real champions. Keep shitting on everyone. That's what makes Jaycee Horn jealous of how great you are. You miserable bunch of absolute muppets.

/s 

two players who never got this treatment from the fans: Kuechly and Olsen.

it's not very difficult to understand

3 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

this fan base has been right more often than our FO and coaching staff.

This is such a BS narrative.

I dont have to go more than 3 pages back on the main forum to find someone pumping up every QB who will be available in the draft.

This fan base is like firing a shotgun at a target and claiming victory because a pellet hits the bullseye.