• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023 Games Thread

Captain Morgan

10 hours ago, 33inNC said:

Time to blow this bullshit of a team up, including the coaching staff. This is just pathetic. 

These guys are all a bunch of selfish "me first" players and Cliff refuses to play the younger guys (where is Mark Williams???)

He may be the goat but it should be clear by now to most that Jordan is a bottom tier owner and we are never going to do anything of significance with him at the helm.

• Beer 2

7 hours ago, frankw said:

He may be the goat but it should be clear by now to most that Jordan is a bottom tier owner and we are never going to do anything of significance with him at the helm.

It is beyond my comprehension that he hasn't learned by now.  He continues to meddle in the personnel and loses every time.  How many stories have we heard about his hand picked guys being the absolute wrong move (specifically Malik Monk over Donovan Mitchell)?  Also, his insistence on firing JB and re-hiring Clifford is up there.  I get that JB failed spectacularly in 2 consecutive play in games, but he hamstrung the team yet again with his emotion driven decisions.  We are WAY worse off without JB than we were with him.

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, 33inNC said:

It is beyond my comprehension that he hasn't learned by now.  He continues to meddle in the personnel and loses every time.  How many stories have we heard about his hand picked guys being the absolute wrong move (specifically Malik Monk over Donovan Mitchell)?  Also, his insistence on firing JB and re-hiring Clifford is up there.  I get that JB failed spectacularly in 2 consecutive play in games, but he hamstrung the team yet again with his emotion driven decisions.  We are WAY worse off without JB than we were with him.

It blows my mind how much worse we are without Borrego. I know we don't have Bridges in the lineup anymore but he didn't win 30 more games single-handedly. Our offense and defense are way worse than what JB had us doing and we were still complaining about him. 

• Beer 1