• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023 Games Thread

Captain Morgan

13 hours ago, JVic said:

Love that noone has even bothered with this thread in a month.  Haha.  

If ownership doesn't care why should we? NBA is never going to allow us a #1 pick and that is the only hope we have of getting better. I think we all know Melo is gone the 1st chance he gets. 

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, Ornias said:

If ownership doesn't care why should we? NBA is never going to allow us a #1 pick and that is the only hope we have of getting better. I think we all know Melo is gone the 1st chance he gets. 

Yep. 

Our starting roster has been injured almost the whole season and its been a snoozefest. I have still caught some quarters of some games and Williams and Nick Richards are going to be great. I have hope that we can become a great team once we get rid of the Hayward contract. Our Charlotte Swarm team have been getting meaningful minutes and Bouknight, McGowens, Maledon, and even that new Ukraine guy have been balling out.

On 4/7/2023 at 1:04 PM, Cam Lawter said:

Our starting roster has been injured almost the whole season and its been a snoozefest. I have still caught some quarters of some games and Williams and Nick Richards are going to be great. I have hope that we can become a great team once we get rid of the Hayward contract. Our Charlotte Swarm team have been getting meaningful minutes and Bouknight, McGowens, Maledon, and even that new Ukraine guy have been balling out.

Don't forget, that same starting roster of a bunch of selfish prima donnas could not win poo. Now, when the young guys come in and actually play defense, they win some games. This organization is putrid from top to bottom and no one holds the players accountable for actually playing as a team. Sad how a bunch of bench warmers can create more excitement that the overpaid idiots we call "stars". 

Oh look, Oubre just took and missed yet another ill-advised 3 pointer and no one ran back on Defense. 

10 hours ago, frankw said:

If there were ever a time for the NBA to take pity on our franchise and finally give us the top pick this would be it. But I just don't see it.

The NBA has literally nothing to gain by giving us the #1 pick.  Since the inception of the Bobcats this franchise has been the worst in major sports IMO.  
With Jordan as owner I have seen literally nothing that is going to change that.  Mitch has basically given up now and that sucks

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Caleb Martin absolutely balling out for the Heat and while we can’t even develop Bouknight.

Fire fugging everybody.

Get an owner, GM, and coach in here that has a clue how to build a team and then develop it.

I was waiting for someone to post this. You are so right, does it even matter who we sign at this point?  This franchise has wasted so much talent that has gone elsewhere to shine. 

• Pie 2