• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

STEVE WILKS - FINAL POLL THREAD

Steve Wilks  

284 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Steve Wilks as HC in 2023

2. 2. Grade Wilks as interem

1 minute ago, Wolfcop said:

I keep seeing the media say that the fans want Wilks back. I don’t think that is accurate. I mean, look at the results of this poll for example. 

Wilks not willing to go for it on 4th and 1 while having nothing to lose and everything to gain?

Yeah, a coach who is that conservative isn't getting the Panthers to the promised land.

Hard pass.

• Pie 3

I gave him a B due to the QB's he was given. But as far as a head coach goes he is another John Fox/Ron Rivera mold of head coach. The league has passed these coaches by years ago. The majority of the people who want him to be the head coach are led by emotions instead of logic because he has local roots. That doesn't make a successful head coach sorry.

• Beer 1

53 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

Not sure how you can give the guy a B the way our defense lost the game last week…on the same damn go route 3 times. 

I think the problem is we didn’t have our top 2 CB’s. Had we doubled Evans then Godwin would have shredded us. 

I think they calculated the best bet to win a given situation was to hope Henderson could win a few downs without the scheme catering to him. 

I understand it cost us, but it might have been the only strategy we had.

Edited by OneBadCat
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

37 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I gave him a B because he’s playing with somebody else players tweaking somebody else’s system and cleaning up somebody else’s mess..

Yup. He managed a 50% win rate with someone else's garbage, even when that idiot only managed to win 20% of the time with his own system.

• Pie 2