• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching interview updates

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Depends which first they trade, I don’t see them trading this years first. If that’s the case there’s your qb. I don’t want carr either but it is an option and he’s better than Sam and PJ

Still think it is more likely we trade up then trade for Carr. I feel the front office is as tired of retreads QBs as the fanbase is. 

2 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Still think it is more likely we trade up then trade for Carr. I feel the front office is as tired of retreads QBs as the fanbase is. 

We wouldn’t really have to trade for him, they could cut him a day or two after the super bowl and save tons of cap space 

• Pie 1

Just now, HPPantherzfan said:

They could have a chance at either one of those without us.  We can't let what ifs stop us from doing what what it takes for us to be better.  Starts with a coach

A better chance if they have 2 1st rounds and a bunch of others picks to work with..

Just now, TheCasillas said:

in 2021 those two QBs were projected to be the top of their draft class... so yes close. 

No it wasn’t.. Show me the Hesiman trophy winner and generational talent profile on Corral or Howell I’ll wait??