• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching interview updates

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Also some context to the Broncos...

So apparently he's flying out to Denver on his own initiative even though they don't have a meeting scheduled...yet.

Well doesn't he seem enthusiastic. Good for Denver.  I'd like to keep our first rounders.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

Well doesn't he seem enthusiastic. Good for Denver.  I'd like to keep our first rounders.

Also reportedly scheduled an interview with the Cardinals.

General belief though is that the Cardinals might be more interested in Brian Flores.

6 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Just bc you did this to @UNCrules2187

show me any Scout, Analysts or media head that says this....

https://amp.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/uscs-caleb-williams-drawing-comparisons-to-current-nfl-star

next Mahomes Fox Sports and Jordan Palmer (who worked with Corral)

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2023-nfl-draft-would-drake-maye-or-caleb-williams-be-qb1-the-dangers-of-waiting-until-next-year/

“Already better then any QB in 2023 class” When talking about both Qb’s

i can keep going if you like..

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Also some context to the Broncos...

So apparently he's flying out to Denver on his own initiative even though they don't have a meeting scheduled...yet.

Word is that's false, Denver hasn't even narrowed its search for 2nd round interviews and this from NFL reporters that cover nation wide. 

Also Albright said it was scheduled for Wednesday,  then Jeff Duncan said it was Wednesday night or Thursday for and interview....then it was backed off to Payton is flying himself and now we got word from the Cardinals they are meeting him on Thursday. 

6 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

1. These are not NFL scouts - I showed you Todd McShay and you laughed me off.

2. Not one mention of Luck or Lawrence in either of the two articles you linked.

BTW, I'm a UNC alum and fan, and I love Maye. I think he's going to be great and would love to have him on the Panthers. Doesn't mean he or Caleb Williams is the next HoF QB.

Showed you video of a ESPN analyst stating his reputation on Mayes being a generational talent his freshman year and your comeback is he didn’t say Luck or Lawrence name?? Really?? 

4 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

https://amp.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/uscs-caleb-williams-drawing-comparisons-to-current-nfl-star

next Mahomes Fox Sports and Jordan Palmer (who worked with Corral)

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2023-nfl-draft-would-drake-maye-or-caleb-williams-be-qb1-the-dangers-of-waiting-until-next-year/

“Already better then any QB in 2023 class” When talking about both Qb’s

i can keep going if you like..

Are you intentionally misquoting the CBS article? It clearly says "being discussed as better" and the whole article is talking about the dangers of "waiting for next year's QB class". And again, no quotes from specific NFL scouts or mention of Luck and/or Lawrence as you keep espousing.

Jordan Plamer is not an NFL scout.

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Showed you video of a ESPN analyst stating his reputation on Mayes being a generational talent his freshman year and your comeback is he didn’t say Luck or Lawrence name?? Really?? 

You asked me for NFL scouts not media analysts so I'm just asking you for the same bud.

Edited by UNCrules2187
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Word is that's false, Denver hasn't even narrowed its search for 2nd round interviews and this from NFL reporters that cover nation wide. 

Also Albright said it was scheduled for Wednesday,  then Jeff Duncan said it was Wednesday night or Thursday for and interview....then it was backed off to Payton is flying himself and now we got word from the Cardinals they are meeting him on Thursday. 

Sometimes you just throw sh-t at the wall and hope it sticks