• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching interview updates

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Pantherzilla91 said:

What exactly makes our franchise the most dysfunctional in the league? 

Or do Panther fans just enjoy crapping on the team repeatedly?

nobody said it was the most dysfunctional in the league but you cannot with a straight face argue that we are hitting on all cylinders right now

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, Tbe said:

Look at the situation from their side. 

You can’t succeed without a QB.

Anyone who takes this job will live or die by the QB they pick this spring.

The chance for success is low and Tepper’s expectations are high.

I mean, what even is the percentage of coaches that last more than 5 years in one spot? This poo is fuging hard. Of course we aren’t in a great spot right now, that’s why we are hiring a coach in the first place. But acting like this is a uniquely bad situation I just don’t get. Yes we don’t have a QB but that is very normal with these openings. We’re in a bad division, with plenty of draft choices, and in a decent spot in regards to the cap.

36 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

Almost no new head coach walks in with an established QB. It's super rare. If they are looking for the unicorn situation, they will be looking a long time.

I know, but these young OC’s have time to wait for the right opportunity if they want. Most only get one shot.

Maybe they feel like waiting for the chargers job next year is a better idea.

45 minutes ago, ncstatekwi said:

So excited to see some people eat some David Attenborough Life GIF

40 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

On which topic? 

I have the same question.

No Coach was hired as of yet so I don't understand what crow people are eating here.

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I think its more of the totality then simply the qb position.  What is there to sale a new coach on here and do you trust fitt and tepper to help build the thing you want to.  Probably not after looking at the results so far

More than what you could sell for the colts, Texans or cardinals….

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

I mean, what even is the percentage of coaches that last more than 5 years in one spot? This poo is fuging hard. Of course we aren’t in a great spot right now, that’s why we are hiring a coach in the first place. But acting like this is a uniquely bad situation I just don’t get. Yes we don’t have a QB but that is very normal with these openings. We’re in a bad division, with plenty of draft choices, and in a decent spot in regards to the cap.

This is the right take. Great cap in 2024 to manipulate 2023 and one QB away from a home playoff game or two.