• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who’s ready to hand Burns four-year, $112.01 million contract or higher contract

TheBigKat

That’s what TJ Watt got and that’s the position the Panthers are faced with

by turning down the equivalency of two top 7 picks from the Rams and a high second

by letting Reddick walk

you’ve signaled to Burns agent that you highly value him and Burns agent is going to use the TJ Watt deal as framework as he rightfully should. Not necessarily based off stats but based off what you turned away to keep him

this is about to be a colossal overpay to a guy who disappears in critical games

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

I wish I could hand someone that money, but seeing as it's not coming out of my pockets I don't really care what another man makes.

He is a top DE it costs to have good players. I mean you can be cheap every year and have a top pick every year like the Lions.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, NCBlu said:

I wish I could hand someone that money, but seeing as it's not coming out of my pockets I don't really care what another man makes.

He is a top DE it costs to have good players. I mean you can be cheap every year and have a top pick every year like the Lions.

He is a top speed rushing de.  I wouldnt say hes a top overall de

• Beer 1

55 minutes ago, NAS said:

Well 

He's not at the same level as Watt or Bosa, so he'll have to take significantly less. 

This, I am all about keeping him but not at bank breaking prices. He is a good player but not tops in the league and should be paid according to that. If he demands highest in league then unfortunately keeping him and not trading will turn out to be a bad move but if he take what his true value is then he is a very good piece to have moving forward.

• Pie 1