• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post your 2023 Off-season Predictions!

Zod

47 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Im convinced you just hate AR.lol

You can't be a Gators fan yet hate the QB. That doesn't make sense my man.

He’s garbage just like Malik Willis is. Everyone hyped up Malik like he was the next Lamar and he got benched for a dude who just walked in the building.

Yes I can, just like saying you can’t hate Mayfield or Darnold and be a Panthers fan. 

I don’t hate him but I had to live through it. Literally the entire offense is run 7 times, play action and throw go route. Run 7 times play action and throw deep post.

The guy has no short or intermediate game, and when he was in situation he to throw or read the field it was disastrous. Stroud/Young are already more levels ahead of him than he will ever be. I would rather live through 5 years of Will Levis than another season of AR.

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

He’s garbage just like Malik Willis is. Everyone hyped up Malik like he was the next Lamar and he got benched for a dude who just walked in the building.

Yes I can, just like saying you can’t hate Mayfield or Darnold and be a Panthers fan. 

I don’t hate him but I had to live through it. Literally the entire offense is run 7 times, play action and throw go route. Run 7 times play action and throw deep post.

The guy has no short or intermediate game, and when he was in situation he to throw or read the field it was disastrous. Stroud/Young are already more levels ahead of him than he will ever be. I would rather live through 5 years of Will Levis than another season of AR.

For you clowns comparing him to Lamar

40D9808E-764C-48FF-8083-E3D234B155B7.jpeg

5EEAF1D0-8E8B-40D2-A4AF-08F70E10E79F.jpeg

1 hour ago, Cdparr7 said:

Why are you comparing him to Malik Willis?

One QB played in the SEC the other played in a conference I never heard of.

Cmon man stop being lazy with your comparisons.  

4 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Because they are/were both being hyped as 1st round talents when they are truly 3rd/4th round talents.

12 hours ago, Cdparr7 said:

I did see a stat where Willis took 50 sacks his final year where AR took 12 or something in the SEC so at least he has a lot more awareness to go with his physical traits that Willis never did 

18 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

He didn't compare him to Willis statistically - he compared the level of over-hype without statistical backup.  Same could be compared to Zach Wilson....Trey Lance....over-hyped draft bait that rarely works out but teams bite on.

Personally I agree AR is a HARD pass at #9......RD 2 or 3 maybe....

• Pie 1

I still think the best move for us given our needs, draft spots, money available, and available FA's is this:

Re-sign Bozeman & Foreman

Sign preferably Carr to a 3-yr deal.....or Jimmy G to a 1-2 yr....and Darnold to a 2-yr deal @$7-8M.  Darnold is the clear backup to protect injury worries, Corral sits and learns.  This QB class doesn't appear to have enough potential for a #9 pick and we can't really afford to give away much more to move up very far.  So unless Stroud falls into our lap at 9 I take a chance with a Vet and use the 9 pick elsewhere

Sign Gesicki, Van der Esch, Dean, Bates, David Long.....get at least 2 of those as massive upgrades.  My #1 desire past QB in FA is Long.  The MLB is the QB of the defense and we have never been the same since LUKE....we have to get that squared up

Use our picks to fill the gaps - since we have QB solved take one of the top WR's or Edge rushers or DL with #9.  2nd rounders go to a TE, MLB, CB, S, OL depending on availability and what we got in FA.  I could see us getting Mayer, Sewell, Hargrove, Carter II, Ricks.....lots of solid talent in what we need in the 2nd round this year.  I'd rather sure up QB in a Vet instead of trading 2nd round picks to move up

I'm not saying all of this is possible....just listing a strategy and a group of possible fits

2 hours ago, Stingray3030 said:

I still think the best move for us given our needs, draft spots, money available, and available FA's is this:

Re-sign Bozeman & Foreman

Sign preferably Carr to a 3-yr deal.....or Jimmy G to a 1-2 yr....and Darnold to a 2-yr deal @$7-8M.  Darnold is the clear backup to protect injury worries, Corral sits and learns.  This QB class doesn't appear to have enough potential for a #9 pick and we can't really afford to give away much more to move up very far.  So unless Stroud falls into our lap at 9 I take a chance with a Vet and use the 9 pick elsewhere

Sign Gesicki, Van der Esch, Dean, Bates, David Long.....get at least 2 of those as massive upgrades.  My #1 desire past QB in FA is Long.  The MLB is the QB of the defense and we have never been the same since LUKE....we have to get that squared up

Use our picks to fill the gaps - since we have QB solved take one of the top WR's or Edge rushers or DL with #9.  2nd rounders go to a TE, MLB, CB, S, OL depending on availability and what we got in FA.  I could see us getting Mayer, Sewell, Hargrove, Carter II, Ricks.....lots of solid talent in what we need in the 2nd round this year.  I'd rather sure up QB in a Vet instead of trading 2nd round picks to move up

I'm not saying all of this is possible....just listing a strategy and a group of possible fits

Jimmy G is trash. Any opinion that involves taking Jimmy G, in any capacity, for any money or any length of time, is moot. No disrespect, but cross that trash off your list. 

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, Montsta said:

Jimmy G is trash. Any opinion that involves taking Jimmy G, in any capacity, for any money or any length of time, is moot. No disrespect, but cross that trash off your list. 

You are certainly welcome to your opinion - but for a lower price I am good with him for a few years.