• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Darnold had the 13th worst QB win in NFL history if we measured passer rating

ENC Pantherfan

1 hour ago, weyco2000 said:

Giving credit to someone who deserves it is being an objective fan. Darnold is a short term solution at QB, I haven’t read a post that states otherwise. Denying the fact that he’s been a part of turning the season around is idiotic. I swear to God some of you guys spend way too much time talking about the same sh1t, it never stops. And I thought my wife bitched a lot…

You don't give ten million dollars to a short term solution who just had one of the worst QB performances in league history because he's a nice guy. That's what people are arguing maybe read the posts of folks you are aligned with more. They are your people.

5 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Since Sam is so hated around here I guess I will go against the grain. Bring back Sam dammit!!!

PJ Walker got a lot of hate from the huddle too. Didn't see all this hand wringing on his behalf though. Guess he just isn't as interesting as Sam is eh.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

46 minutes ago, frankw said:

Oh yeah you're definitely tired of the discussion right that's why you're up at 7 in the morning already pooing posts that aren't overwhelmingly positive towards your favorite NFL QB. Seek help ECHornet.

Notice “at least for today.”  Don’t get so offended by a little poo. It’s only meant to let you know I think you’re take is a bad one. Only the Huddle, pff, and the Walker household believes PJ was a better QB than bearded Sam in 2022. That take is worthy of poo. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

There was 100x more hand wringing on PJ's behalf on here. Maybe you just didn't log in for a while.

Sam Darnold has had his own weird cringy defense force like Matt Rhule before him since we traded for the guy. PJ Walker had like 2 people who stuck up for him on the regular and one was a former Cam troll. Not even in the same league.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Sam Darnold has had his own weird cringy defense force like Matt Rhule before him since we traded for the guy. PJ Walker had like 2 people who stuck up for him on the regular and one was a former Cam troll. Not even in the same league.

I wouldn't call it a defense force, I think it's people recognizing that Darnold looked pretty solid for 5 games and then sucked Sunday (which, btw, I predicted would happen). He's Derek Anderson: a good backup QB. He's not a starter.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

I wouldn't call it a defense force, I think it's people recognizing that Darnold looked pretty solid for 5 games and then sucked Sunday (which, btw, I predicted would happen). He's Derek Anderson: a good backup QB. He's not a starter.

2.8 passer rating in a game opposite Andy Dalton says we can do better even for the backup spot.

Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

Yeah, the Darnold stans actually existed before we even traded for him. It was so insanely strange.

I assume to this day they have never actually seen him play a game.

• Pie 2

44 minutes ago, frankw said:

PJ Walker got a lot of hate from the huddle too. Didn't see all this hand wringing on his behalf though. Guess he just isn't as interesting as Sam is eh.

You’re insinuating that posters here who view Darnold as a better QB than PJ Walker are racist? lol & once again worthy of poo

Make sure to pass that msg along to Coach Wilks who stuck with Darnold as his starting QB. 

1 minute ago, frankw said:

2.8 passer rating in a game opposite Andy Dalton says we can do better even for the backup spot.

Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

Four passer ratings above 103 in five games before that? Yeah, that's a good backup QB.

Good backup QBs can't do it for longer than that (bad ones like PJ can't do it more than once or twice), which is why I said he was going to struggle.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

You’re insinuating that posters here who view Darnold as a better QB than PJ Walker are racist? lol & once again worthy of poo

Make sure to pass that msg along to Coach Wilks who stuck with Darnold as his starting QB. 

Wilks never said a bad word about either QB we aren't talking about him we are talking about these looney tune fans. At some point you can only attribute the Darnold infatuation to either mental illness or..other factors. It damn sure isn’t his record. He hasn't won a game in a 4th quarter on his own going on four years now. But you keep at it pooping posts fella.

Edited by frankw