• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jamaal Williams is a national treasure

Peon Awesome

3 hours ago, Peon Awesome said:

He was the spiritual leader of this feisty Lions team. He'd be a huge boost to any locker room. Now he's a free agent and I have to think his market price is in the same stratosphere as D'onta Foreman. I'm ready to buy my Jamaal Williams Panthers jersey.

Why wouldn't the Lions keep him? 

9 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

That Hard Knocks clip of Jamaal Williams epitomizes why fans arguing about tanking is a futile endeavor.  Imagine expecting a guy like that to roll over and quit lol.

This EXACTLY for all the whiny people in the newest bitching because we didn't tank thread from Sunday. You goof balls think you're going to talk him into tanking?

I don't know much about him but the Lions sound as if they would be foolish to not keep him. He sounds like a locker room leader and an on the field leader who is humble and does things the right way setting a good example for all the younger players. He sounds pretty damn awesome. I would take him in a heartbeat on our team if I were in charge.