• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CJ Stroud enters the draft

jb2288

30 minutes ago, SZ James (banned) said:

can someone ask this goob for a source on this since he's too afraid to read posts that call him out?

edit: Nevermind. Deleted tweet from an account that made something up claiming a quote from the Seahawks it was an audible. Claimed it was from an ESPN article, which did not contain the line in question. No reason to link "parody" garbage.

I can't find anything else other than a bleacher report story referencing it was an audible but with no source.

Coaches took the blame and afaik nobody every said any different.

Edited by mav1234

57 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

edit: Nevermind. Deleted tweet from an account that made something up claiming a quote from the Seahawks it was an audible. Claimed it was from an ESPN article, which did not contain the line in question. No reason to link "parody" garbage.

I can't find anything else other than a bleacher report story referencing it was an audible but with no source.

Coaches took the blame and afaik nobody every said any different.

Lmao oh god please tell me mr scot fell for fake news AGAIN

40 minutes ago, SZ James (banned) said:

Lmao oh god please tell me mr scot fell for fake news AGAIN

Well... I've tried digging around for anything legitimate and I can't find it. The only sources I've found have pointed to a tweet by an NFL parody account with a faked quote from an ESPN article (the article is real but it does not contain ANYTHING like the quote).

There's LOTS of sources that say that there was no audible, not just the coaches, but also Marshawn (and even years later, e.g. https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/marshawn-lynch-wonders-russell-wilson-audibled-infamous-super-bowl-int-174851487.html)

If reliable sources exist, maybe Mr Scot can point them out.  I'm skeptical there's anything reliable.

• Pie 1