• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Family resorts ideas

Ja  Rhule

On 1/19/2023 at 1:09 PM, Ja Rhule said:

Thank you, all!  I’m looking for something where I park my car and never seen it again for a week.  Clear ocean water with no big waves.  Everything walking distance and fun for the kids.  Almost everything should be in my price range.  No four season villas tho.  We have been vacationing at Emerald Grande at Destin for years now.

Bald Head Island is nice

21 hours ago, toldozer said:

Taking my 16 month old to belize in March and England in May. We will see how it goes!! She's traveled a fair amount already. I didn't get on a plane until I was 23 she did it at 2 months lol

I took my 5 month old on a plane for vacay. He Screamed the whole way.  I thought they will toss me out of the airplane.  We did not take him on flights again for 8 years lol.  I’m glad your experience was better!

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

On 2/5/2023 at 3:52 PM, Lame Duck said:

I took my 5 month old on a plane for vacay. He Screamed the whole way.  I thought they will toss me out of the airplane.  We did not take him on flights again for 8 years lol.  I’m glad your experience was better!

She is literally the best child in the world. Been on 8 or so flights already and not cried once. But she doesn't typically cry on a day to day basis. The only issue we have now is it's hard for her to sleep on planes (same for me) when we go to London take off time will be her bedtime so I am hoping her and I just knock right out. I've never been able to sleep a wink on a plane.