• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Family resorts ideas

Ja  Rhule

On 1/19/2023 at 1:55 PM, Ja Rhule said:

Disney all-inclusive cruise for 8 people (2 staterooms) for 7 night is $15k. So yea…

Disney cruises are a ripoff. Depending on your budget, go with Carnival (cheap) or Celebrity (more pricey but worth it). If you haven't cruised before, I would at least do it once. Because they have kids camps for your younger children and you can ditch the older ones and do your own thing if you wanted haha

On 1/19/2023 at 11:58 AM, CRA said:

Great Wolf Lodge is hell on Earth.  But the kids like it. 

There is a Great Wolf Lodge outside of Williamsburg.

About 6 years ago we did a combined trip of the two- Early Check in and Late Check out at Great Wolf for ONE night was perfect for us.  Kid felt like he did everything he wanted and us as parents could take it.

I would 100% pick outer banks over Ocean City MD, we have been doing the extra 6 hour drive just to get to a more peaceful laid back vibe.   Ocean City in prime season is just hell.

But I would recommend Pawleys Island - such a laid back beach area and the beach is never too crowded.  If you can get a ocean front home its the ultimate in relaxing vacation.