• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roman Harper thinks Sean Payton could be our next HC now

ncfan

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Can I ask why? They seem very similar in experience and everything…

Only 1 year as OC under an offensive HC, no experience developing QBs, just something about him rubs me the wrong way and as someone else here mentioned reminds me of Gase.

Steichen on the other hand has developed Herbert and Hurts, 2 very different types of players. 

I actually prefer a proven guy, Harbaugh was my top choice but with him out now it’s Payton. Steichen would be my 3rd choice.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, t96 said:

Only 1 year as OC under an offensive HC, no experience developing QBs, just something about him rubs me the wrong way and as someone else here mentioned reminds me of Gase.

Steichen on the other hand has developed Herbert and Hurts, 2 very different types of players. 

I actually prefer a proven guy, Harbaugh was my top choice but with him out now it’s Payton. Steichen would be my 3rd choice.

The pie was for the Steichen explanation not Payton. He is gross…

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

The pie was for the Steichen explanation not Payton. He is gross…

Man I was torn on it I’ve hated him with a passion for over a decade. But what I hate more is not having the Panthers as a joyful break from life the last 4-5 years. I’ve come around to thinking Payton can fix that and I’m willing to give it a shot. I’m not gonna be upset at all if we don’t get him but I’m preparing myself to be excited for the possibility in case it does happen. God knows we haven’t had much reason to be excited lately

• Pie 2

53 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Again, I respect your personal stance, and feel the same way about my day to day life and the people I associate myself with.  But the NFL?  I just don't care anymore, man, because the NFL definitely doesn't.  Being moral and operating with integrity won't help you win a Lombardi, and you don't get any bonus points for it when all is said and done.

This is where I’m at. The league as a whole doesn’t give a poo, so why should I? I just want my team to WIN! The Cam years were so much fun because we won, and we always knew we had a chance. I’m just so so so tired of mediocrity. I’m not their boss, partner, friend, nothing. If they’re allowed to play, then fug it. I’m over having some kind of superiority trip. I just don’t care anymore.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1