• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record now before the hire is made Re: Sean Payton

GOAT

Go on record now before the hire is made Re: Sean Payton  

225 members have voted

1. 1. If we hire Sean are you still a Panthers fan?

Just now, YourLastThought said:

And you still think youre much smarter than you actually are so I guess we both have problems don't we my cuck. My triggered cuck keeps responding, he needs the last word haha. 

Aw, poor wittle baby can't handle people thinking different than them.

Don't cry little won.

2 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Aw, poor wittle baby can't handle people thinking different than them.

Don't cry little won.

It appears you are projecting again sweetheart. From the look of the thread you seem to have gotten upset when others did not agree with you. Does my cuck have a bit of narcissism inside them today? Its okay, you are still my little dumpster.

It appears you are projecting again sweetheart. From the look of the thread you seem to have gotten upset when others did not agree with you. Does my cuck have a bit of narcissism inside them today? Its okay, you are still my little dumpster.

giphy.gif

When ALTs get twiggered.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'll never root for any Sean Payton coached team and neither would any Panthers fan with a single ounce of moral fortitude. If you're willing to completely change your mind on a person because of the color of his shirt you're fuged in the head.

I bet you said the same of Roman Harper joining the Panthers too. I bet you were threatening to no longer be a fan as well. I couldnt stand him either. Dont like Sean Payton at all and agree he is a first class prick. Am I going to stop being a fan if they hire Payton? Nope. Im hoping I get to accept him like I accepted Harper if he is hired. What choice do we have? What's the alternative? I guess when one of us genius know it alls get the money Tepper has and buys our own franchise then maybe we will get to make decisions such as that.

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'll never root for any Sean Payton coached team and neither would any Panthers fan with a single ounce of moral fortitude. If you're willing to completely change your mind on a person because of the color of his shirt you're fuged in the head.

Yep. It's also suspect that the first time he was without Brees he abandoned his team.

Says a lot!

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

dcau-batman.gif

Me right now watching you project on an ALT account.

LOL, dude I can tell you take this stuff WAYYYY too seriously. I can see you are overly sensitive so im going to let you get the last word in you desperately need. Its okay, its just the internet little fella. Relax. I was just goofing with you buddy. Drive that Prius of yours to Starbucks and grab you a chamomile tea its all over now baby girl. Have a good afternoon.

LOL, dude I can tell you take this stuff WAYYYY too seriously. I can see you are overly sensitive so im going to let you get the last word in you desperately need. Its okay, its just the internet little fella. Relax. I was just goofing with you buddy. Drive that Prius of yours to Starbucks and grab you a chamomile tea its all over now baby girl. Have a good afternoon.

giphy.gif