• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record now before the hire is made Re: Sean Payton

GOAT

Go on record now before the hire is made Re: Sean Payton  

225 members have voted

1. 1. If we hire Sean are you still a Panthers fan?

3 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Many of us tolerated Harper but never cheered home. 

I hated Roman after the cheap shot he laid on Smitty.  Then he came to play for us and I liked the presence he brought.  I saw him prevent others from celebrating on us and I came to appreciate that swagger.

Not to mention if you get to interact with him he's a really cool guy.

• Pie 1

I just gotta say, especially because I know if you’re posting on an internet message board, you’re one of the bigger fans of the team, nobody here is going to stop watching Carolina play if we get Payton. Especially once we start winning. 

This team has sat through failure after failure, this will not be the straw that finally breaks the camel’s back. Regardless of what is posted today. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

My biggest problem with the Payton discussion, would be the fact we would have to give draft pick compensation.  Payton ain't worth that.  Let's be real, Payton was lucky enough to have Drew Brees.  Look at what Bellichick has done since Brady left.  ZILCH!!!!!!!  As a matter of fact, why would anyone in their right mind trade for an aged coach?  What QB has Sean Payton developed from the ground up?  Taysom Hill?  LOL!!!

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

I just gotta say, especially because I know if you’re posting on an internet message board, you’re one of the bigger fans of the team, nobody here is going to stop watching Carolina play if we get Payton. Especially once we start winning. 

This team has sat through failure after failure, this will not be the straw that finally breaks the camel’s back. Regardless of what is posted today. 

I'm one of them that will. I have the same feeling about SP being part of this franchise as I do Watson. 

• Pie 1

59 minutes ago, LegioX said:

Man feels like yesterday half the people on the board were bitching and complaining about the saints season where they were head hunting players. Remember that? Or everyone have short term memory loss? 

Yesterday? It was like 11 years ago. I've moved three times, been married, had a kid, changed jobs, covered myself in tattoos, have lost and added pets to the family, and lived through a pandemic since then.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, trueblade said:

I said it before, and I'll say it again, the only thing that could make me turn in my Panthers fan card is if they move out of the Carolinas. I'm a Carolina Panthers fan. Not a Frankfurt Panthers fan.

Yeah, unfortunately this is my biggest long-term concern with Tepper as an owner.

• Beer 1