• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record now before the hire is made Re: Sean Payton

GOAT

Go on record now before the hire is made Re: Sean Payton  

225 members have voted

1. 1. If we hire Sean are you still a Panthers fan?

7 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Worry About Yourself None Of Your Business GIF by CBC

Spongebob Squarepants Flirting GIF

you would still be a fan and don't wanna go on record hahahaha

start thinking of a new alt username when we're all dancing in confetti and you wanna re-join it's okay.

Edited by GOAT

Payton is the best all-around HC candidate compared to the others. He will bring a winning culture to Charlotte. He will get us into the playoffs consistently and potentially run the NFCS for a few years. His experience and knowledge of the game will have everyone from the vets to the water boy bought in, IMO.

There comes a fair amount of baggage with the hire though....polarizing personality, potential GM/control needs, losing draft assets, bringing in vet QB that we might not all want. 

If we want to win consistently for the next 5-7 years and be a threat in the NFC each year, Payton is the guy. It's what you want to give up from your draft picks, salary cap and your soul to get there. 

That's not to say that Steichen, Reich, Wilkes or Kafka couldn't get us there.....it's just less likely. 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

/cdn-cgi/mirage/4124033376d9f7a9b20f62e1d12dd18dd00b5b9ef3deff5611969d1dfb5de3b1/1280/https://media0.giphy.com/media/l0MYLePFMI1m69fpu/200.gif

you would still be a fan and don't wanna go on record hahahaha

start thinking of a new alt username when we're all dancing in confetti and you wanna re-join it's okay.

I'm sorry do I know you? 

And for the record, I do not give a single damn what you think of me.

Have a nice day!