• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Possible London game next year at Titans

thunderraiden

2 hours ago, t96 said:

They have 9 home games so there’s a 1 in 9 chance and we were just there not that long ago. I doubt we play in London next year

Turns out Jags are a contender as well. and they won't be playing titans and titans wont be playing them as that would just be silly so that eliminates an opponent from both. its actually a 25% chance if my math is correct (2/8 chances if both teams have a pool of 8 opponents to choose from, someone correct me if I'm wrong) that we have an away game in London next year.

With the Chiefs, bills, and patriots also as potential opponents that are ineligable to play two games overseas that might even eliminate more... I'm about to do some more math...

Edited by thunderraiden

F U London if this happens.  We've been planning for 4 years now a vacation to Nashville and were planning it for this next year so we could catch the Panthers away game there.  I will be beyond pissed.  These extra 17th games need to be the ones chosen for this nonsense so fans can make plans according to the regular schedule rotation.

Just now, panfanman said:

F U London if this happens.  We've been planning for 4 years now a vacation to Nashville and were planning it for this next year so we could catch the Panthers away game there.  I will be beyond pissed.  These extra 17th games need to be the ones chosen for this nonsense so fans can make plans according to the regular schedule rotation.

Bruh I've been going to shitty Titan games after the panthers have been eliminated just so I can score some free tixs from my fiancés dad this year. I'm crushed if this happens.

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, thunderraiden said:

Titans just announced they are going to London next year for one of their home games, one of our games is in Tennessee next year. Would suck to have such a close away game moved but dem the apples.

It'll probably be against the Jags...

11 minutes ago, thunderraiden said:

Turns out Jags are a contender as well. and they won't be playing titans and titans wont be playing them as that would just be silly so that eliminates an opponent from both. its actually a 25% chance if my math is correct (2/8 chances if both teams have a pool of 8 opponents to choose from, someone correct me if I'm wrong) that we have an away game in London next year.

With the Chiefs, bills, and patriots also as potential opponents that are ineligable to play two games overseas that might even eliminate more... I'm about to do some more math...

Ok so my math was way off, its 2/15 opponents not 2/8. I eliminated the Jags and Titans away games against each other as possibilities as well as the jags hosting the Chiefs since the Chiefs play in Germany. The final chances are 13.33% we are selected for one of the games. Now... if the NFL decides it has to be an AFC vs NFC game the chances obviously skyrocket but for right now its 13.33%

5 minutes ago, joemac said:

Only if you're flying Frontier or Spirit, which are like cattle cars in the air.  All the better airlines are incredibly expensive.  

We just got back.  A few weeks ago.  Flew Southwest nonstop out of Atlanta.  Very reasonable.  I will say this though, we were very lucky.  60% of the flights were cancelled on our way back.  The terminal was a ghost town.  Half the restaurants in the airport closed because of lack of flyers.  Ours wasn't cancelled.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, thunderraiden said:

Ok so my math was way off, its 2/15 opponents not 2/8. I eliminated the Jags and Titans away games against each other as possibilities as well as the jags hosting the Chiefs since the Chiefs play in Germany. The final chances are 13.33% we are selected for one of the games. Now... if the NFL decides it has to be an AFC vs NFC game the chances obviously skyrocket but for right now its 13.33%

Ok even more terrible news...

if the NFL is in fact teeing this up for an NFC opponent for each of the AFC clubs our chances skyrocket insanely to 40%... the Falcons can't be held to double jeopardy as if they are selected for one... they can't be selected for the other so that adds even more fuel to the fire.

49 minutes ago, thunderraiden said:

Roaring Riot already has cabanas for the Jags game so that’ll be in Jacksonville