• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers in violation of NFL rules regarding their search for a permanent head coach, multiple sources tell CBS Sports.

SgtJoo

The article says this was just implemented by the League in October of 2022 and it’s the first hiring cycle since it’s been in place.

They will make her do the training, publicly embarrass the franchise like it’s some well-established policy…even though it’s not, and will keep it moving. 

It does speak poorly about how Tepper runs the show, but not as shocking as the headline was meant to be.

• Pie 2

A couple pages in and some mouth breathers showing full face lol. These trainings, though some of y’all roll your eyes, are important. For every slackjaw that calls it woke and sounds the alarm on themselves, there’s some good to be gleaned and we learn. 

There’s a few here who are very much signaling how they would be behaving towards Ruby B right about now. 

Hopefully our ownership takes this for what it is, and makes the efforts to learn about diversity, equity and inclusion. 

poo me now F-150 PFPs

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3
  • Poo 4

38 minutes ago, CRA said:

lol.  Oh we did “other training”.   What clowns.  Just say you didn’t do it and will get it done.  Tepper sounding like my middle schooler. 

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

It's the same as "I did my own research" lol

So it was reported due to that response that she did “other training” that the NFL won’t be able to fine us as long as she gets certified. 

The phrasing was used to avoid legal issues/penalty.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

So it was reported due to that response that she did “other training” that the NFL won’t be able to fine us as long as she gets certified. 

The phrasing was used to avoid legal issues/penalty.

Yeah you have people on Twitter claiming they are gonna take away the 9th pick…this really isn’t a big deal like setting bounties on players or something 😬

1 minute ago, jayflip said:

A couple pages in and some mouth breathers showing full face lol. These trainings, though some of y’all roll your eyes, are important. For every slackjaw that calls it woke and sounds the alarm on themselves, there’s some good to be gleaned and we learn. 

There’s a few here who are very much signaling how they would be behaving towards Ruby B right about now. 

Hopefully our ownership takes this for what it is, and makes the efforts to learn about diversity, equity and inclusion. 

poo me now F-150 PFPs

Or... and hear me out on this... people have a different opinion than you. O_O Scary, I know. Please don't bring the whole "different opinion = racist" thing into conversation against people you don't know. It shuts down the entire dialogue and only continues to further divide. If you disagree with someone, say what you disagree with and try and help them understand it from your perspective. People are more willing to listen than you might imagine.

• Pie 4

5 minutes ago, jayflip said:

poo me now F-150 PFPs

As someone who serves in a DEI committee.. the actual trainings still have a long way to go. The current program is struggling to achieve set goals that are actionable in a performant sense. A lot of companies are struggling with rolling out these courses and yielding results from them. 

right now it’s in its early stages, so it’s understandable that the results have not changed standards or created new environments in a corporate atmosphere. What it has created is a ton of protections for individuals who know they don’t have to do their jobs (silent quitters) at expected performance levels.

this is probably a tinderbox convo. I am just calling out that DEI has a long way to go before it can be proven to be effective.

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 3

3 minutes ago, CamTheMan said:

If you disagree with someone, say what you disagree with and try and help them understand it from your perspective. People are more willing to listen than you might imagine.

Ironically this is actually part of inclusive trainings, haha. A little different but same goal.

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, jayflip said:

poo me now F-150 PFPs

This is a type of response that shuts down all conversation and leads to nowhere and needs to stop.

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, ladypanther said:

The requirement was spelled out and well communicated.  Ignoring it seems dumb.

This is what happens when someone is given a serious job with serious responsibilities and they see it as a “fun” thing to do. Details get ignored and missed. 

• Pie 1