• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Trade Thread

Panthers Fan 69

2 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

They should still do it. Bo is only 3 years older. This is stupid AF. We need a 2nd line center, we have too many wingmen. Make the trade happen!

• Pie 2

If we go big game (or name) hunting then I feel like one of Morrow or Nikishin will ultimately be traded. I hope I’m wrong through as I’m really high on both of those guys.

I don’t particularly want to give up Drury or Koivunen but if we are able to land a top piece with our first round and one of those guys then I’d make the move.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1

Even if it was Bo for Necas straight up, I wouldn't do it. Jarvis, Drury and whatever combo of picks and prospects they'd prefer should be enough to get it done.

You don't trade away championship caliber players to get over the hump to win a cup, you trade for those players. That is the whole reason we are interested in Bo in the first place!

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

Even if it was Bo for Necas straight up, I wouldn't do it. Jarvis, Drury and whatever combo of picks and prospects they'd prefer should be enough to get it done.

You don't trade away championship caliber players to get over the hump to win a cup, you trade for those players. That is the whole reason we are interested in Bo in the first place!

Why would we trade our points leader, dunno who was floating that idea but for real. We need someone to replace Max. Not take anything away from our roster otherwise. 

We should wait until the deadline and see how much of Kane we can get Chicago to retain. His contract is up after this year and it’s obvious he wants out. I’d be fine fronting them drury even if it hurts us in the long run. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1