• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Trade Thread

Panthers Fan 69

Price was a steep I agree but at the same time I'm not sure KK is much more than a 4 line center at this point. Get his 4m aav off the books extend Horvat and go get Edmundson. Coghlan is a liability and De Haan isn't hittin on much either. Would be tough letting Morrow go though. Don't have to worry about it now though! Lol

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

Best possible scenario.

I'm not there, as I've made my position clear. I'm not into mortgaging the future for a half-season rental to make a run this year. Although I know the Canes are but a piece or 2 away, I'm not sure I want a hired gun for a couple months, given what it'll cost, which in the case of Patrick Kane, may be close to what NYI gave up for Horvat.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

36 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

I'm not there, as I've made my position clear. I'm not into mortgaging the future for a half-season rental to make a run this year. Although I know the Canes are but a piece or 2 away, I'm not sure I want a hired gun for a couple months, given what it'll cost, which in the case of Patrick Kane, may be close to what NYI gave up for Horvat.

No not for what NYI gave.

One prospect and one pick right at the deadline. Believe!

• Pie 1

Can anyone see Erik Karlsson joining the blue line ranks of the Canes?  Rumors are he's headed east, but remember, his emergence in San Jose is what led to Brent Burns becoming expendable.

Brock Boesser will be the next Vancouver Canuck to leave town. Boston and Washington both appear to have interest.

Patrick Kane is getting a lot of interest from the Rangers, and Chicago wants Kakko and/or Lafreniere.

Tarasenko is still in play and it appears the Calgary Flames are leading the charge. He'd be a good fit with the Canes.

• Pie 1