• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playoffs - Week Two

Mr. Scot

Just now, TheCasillas said:

Dallas’ run defense is statistically worse than the eagles.  The eagles have 10x better pass defense. Eagles defense is much more challenging for the 49ers realistically and statistically.

Especially if the Eagles offense scores a couple TDs early and their pass rush can pin their ears back.

11 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

wasnt cam driving an f 150 when he rolled it and fugged his back up?  just asking cause folks like to think only racist rednecks drive em.

What are you talking my man?

F150 is the American truck. I was just asking was his tank on E.

How did race even come to your mind?

• Poo 2

20 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

wasnt cam driving an f 150 when he rolled it and fugged his back up?  just asking cause folks like to think only racist rednecks drive em.

That was a mid 90's customized Dodge Ram actually. Like the one in Walker Texas Ranger.

Edited by frankw

48 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Does McCarthy get fired after today? I feel like he shouldn’t.. but does he?

I'm wondering the same thing.

The rumor has been circulating all year that Payton was destined for the Cowboys.  It was as if McCarthy was a dead man walking, with Jerrah just looking for an excuse to get out the hook.

I would not be surprised to find out tomorrow McCarthy was dismissed or decided to step down.  Should he?  Well, sanity and reason have no place in the world of Jerrah Jones.

The irony is that there are two NFC teams that seemingly should have achieved more with what they had.  The Packers, with Rodgers and coached by McCarthy, and the Saints, with Brees coached by Payton.  I feel like Payton would be more likely to get the Cowboys over the next hump, but it is no sure thing he would get them an Owl.

• Pie 1