• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Coach Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Ricky Spanish

I wouldn’t riot if we hired Payton, but I’m not really convinced he wants to coach the Panthers at this point.  And I feel like the Saints would probably make it prohibitively expensive for us.

I think he ends up in Denver or back on TV next year.

I would be satisfied with Steichen or Kafka, and I think I would take Reich over Wilks if those two fall through.

1 hour ago, t96 said:

Payton then Steichen or bust for me dawg (unless Tepper is willing to come crying back to Harbaugh, which he should…)

So how do we upgrade the roster with our 2 1st rd picks going to New Orleans.

Im surprised so many people want to trade our picks for Sean Payton and be left with no impact players in the draft. Like make it make sense?

• Pie 3

45 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I do not know if I can stomach an entire season of Wilks being our head coach. 
I was hoping when Rivera was fired I would never have to shout my complaints about him ever again. But looks like I may have to dust off the old things I would yell at my TV if Wilks is hired. 
I still can’t believe we have a Rivera-like coach in the top 3 when we were so glad to see Rivera gone. 

Wilks was 6-6 my man.

I don't understand the Wilks hate on this board.

Going .500 with this roster was pretty much the best we could hope giving the circumstances.

Are any of those other coaches doing any better with Sam Darnold leading the charge?

• Poo 2

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Wilks was 6-6 my man.

I don't understand the Wilks hate on this board.

Going .500 with this roster was pretty much the best we could hope giving the circumstances.

Are any of those other coaches doing any better with Sam Darnold leading the charge?

It don't matter this is Scott and Dan Morgan hire to make with tepper opinion