• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Coach Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Ricky Spanish

3 minutes ago, ncfan said:

The guys at the morning show at WFNZ here the last hour.

said their sources told them that Steichen didn’t interview well in the first rd of interviews.

Listening to Kyle Bailey’s show yesterday and heard Steichen is returning to Philly. Didn’t catch the source but everything’s fluid at this point. We’ll know more after this weekend.

8 minutes ago, Prowler2k18 said:

Listening to Kyle Bailey’s show yesterday and heard Steichen is returning to Philly

I’ve said it several times, people need to be careful what they wish for. These young coordinators aren’t ready to be HC and the learning curve is insane. He should stay in Philly in my opinion.  

• Pie 6

1 minute ago, Prowler2k18 said:

I still think the decision will come down to Reich or Wilks. Whoever comes up with the best plan to fix the offense will have the edge. 

I think that would be Reich.  Which I’d be more than happy with.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, ickmule said:

I’ve said it several times, people need to be careful what they wish for. These young coordinators aren’t ready to be HC and the learning curve is insane. He should stay in Philly in my opinion.  

If that wad true  dint you think we would have heard something like that of breer or Tom or Adam 

2 minutes ago, ickmule said:

This 💯as fans we sometimes lose sight of the human element of all this. It’s not as easy as simply pulling up stakes and moving to a new team and location. How will such a move effect his family, if he has one? What if the candidate decides he likes the stability of where he is, rather than the uncertainty of going to a new team with obvious challenges? Is he well connected enough to bring along qualified assistants, or will the new team expect him to retain some current staff members? A lot more involved behind the scenes that requires careful consideration before making the jump.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Panthers316 said:

If that wad true  dint you think we would have heard something like that of breer or Tom or Adam 

Did we hear anything about Ben Johnson going back to Detroit from those guys until it actually happened?

• Flames 1