• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Coach Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Ricky Spanish

15 hours ago, frankw said:

Looking more and more like Wilks. Fug it get it done I guess. I got the popcorn ready for when his supporters jump ship and start calling for his job.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/3d77be24ab4efa6d59ef4acf26d8b10c10148cf1f20e9ef4a88d44914cc22701/1280/https://media4.giphy.com/media/dnP2VxYVlW2NW/200.gif

Again, love Wilks as a man and a person from all that I know, and I do think he's an incredible leader of men and deserves to be a HC somewhere in the league...  but I do NOT want it to be here after what games like Tampa and LA Rams exposed.

If we went through this whole process and come back with Wilks as the hire, I just don't know if I can invest any more time or energy into this poo.  It is not going to end well and we're gonna a be spinning our wheels for another decade.  Why can't we ever just make the right decisions and stay on the path to success for a sustained period of time?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, ickmule said:

I’ve said it several times, people need to be careful what they wish for. These young coordinators aren’t ready to be HC and the learning curve is insane. He should stay in Philly in my opinion.  

on the flip side of that is byron leftwich, who may never get another shot. you need to strike while you are hot. 

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Again, love Wilks as a man and a person from all that I know, and I do think he's an incredible leader of men and deserves to be a HC somewhere in the league...  but I do NOT want it to be here after what games like Tampa and LA Rams exposed.

If we went through this whole process and come back with Wilks as the hire, I just don't know if I can invest any more time or energy into this poo.  It is not going to end well and we're gonna a be spinning our wheels for another decade.  Why can't we ever just make the right decisions and stay on the path to success for a sustained period of time?

Wilks with an offensive staff that can develop a QB wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. Honestly I feel like hiring Sean Payton is the worst decision this franchise could make. The HC choices are better this go around than in 2020. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Wilks with an offensive staff that can develop a QB wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. Honestly I feel like hiring Sean Payton is the worst decision this franchise could make. The HC choices are better this go around than in 2020. 

I agree, but I also think he should have to change his DC as well. 

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Can't imagine anyone would dislike inheriting Campen or Tabor, not sure what other possibilities there would be aside from maybe Tepper wanting to keep Wilks on staff. I like Josina but some tweets are a little broad and ambiguous

This feels like the Broncos wanting to keep Evro and Texans wanting to keep Pep

• Beer 1