• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Coach Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Ricky Spanish

4 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

The bucs game is still misrepresented,  two of the covers should've had some semblance of help, while one of them should have had direct help over the top because the call was cover 2 and the safety missed badly. 

Doesn’t matter what people say Wilks fanatics will always have excuses. Gonna be interesting how you guys spin it isn’t his fault if he is hired and falls on his face in 2023. 

• Beer 2
  • Poo 1

Just now, TLGPanthersFan said:

Doesn’t matter what people say Wilks fanatics will always have excuses. Gonna be interesting how you guys spin it isn’t his fault if he is hired and falls on his face in 2023. 

Facts are excuses.  Lmfao. Plus I'm not exactly a Wilks fanatic. 

18 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

At this point I think it’s Denver or back to Fox. If he was wanting Carolina it would’ve been done by now

It’s really going to come down to Steichen or Wilks for us. 

If Payton is demanding full control, I can't understand why he'd even do the interview with Arizona. They just hired their GM like last week.

24 minutes ago, Killah_Ray said:

What I wanted was for an actual organized thread instead of everyone talking in circles saying the same poo which was the reason I thought the other was locked and this one was made. 

Welcome to the huddle

• Flames 1