• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Coach Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Ricky Spanish

29 minutes ago, Panthers316 said:

Not seeing any reports of this. They just flew Dan Quinn in for a second interview but I haven't seen Reich reported as having one.

This might just be someone's prediction.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, Ja Rhule said:

Did anyone even hired a coach yet?  It’s almost February…

Nope. It does feel longer than usual but I was looking a few days ago and last year the first hire wasn't made until like 1/27 or something I think. But yeah I'm getting so antsy lmao.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

33 minutes ago, frankw said:

Looking more and more like Wilks. Fug it get it done I guess. I got the popcorn ready for when his supporters jump ship and start calling for his job.

Dis Gon B Good GIF

I disagree, honestly. I think if it was Wilks, he would have been announced once we completed the final Rooney interview. The longer the process goes, the more I believe that Tepper has zero'd in on Steichen and is waiting for him to be eliminated or after the Super Bowl.

• Pie 1

55 minutes ago, frankw said:

Payton is just playing games and trying to get more money from Fox. Pretty apparent by now.

He is literally on tv for 1 segment that last 20 seconds.

And I see him on The Herd every now and then. He's not a big asset for them to be demanding a pay raise.