• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which candidates would YOU interview in round two?

kungfoodude

Second Round Candidates   

121 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you interview again?

I have honed in on Reich being the guy. He’s worked with a multitude of QB’s and aside from a washed Matt Ryan, all of them seemed to perform their best under him.

He comes with a winning record overall as a head coach and surely could put together a competent staff to work along with him. 

• Pie 1

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Probably just wanted to know wtf he was thinking on that last play call. Had a laugh and hung up

He's the youngest of the bunch too.  Young enough that he was on Gruden's QB Camp as a draft prospect.  And we've hit our chinless quota with Fitt.  

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

I really don't care as long as the coach has a good offensive background (former OC, etc.). I'm more convinced than ever that having a coach with this background paired with a good OC is where the money is. 

This is an offensive-prioritized league. Just look at the rule changes over the last 20 or so years. Probably would be a good idea to have the coach and OC developing an offense that can move the ball consistently.

DC's can be found all over the place. Some are better than others, but all are crap if the offense is terrible.

• Beer 2

7 hours ago, Sgt Schultz said:

Steichen, Kafka, Evero, Reich, and Wilks. 

Wilks is a show of respect.  His first interview as his performance as IHC this season.  His second interview was his first official interview.  If nothing else, he has earned the right to be respected with a second official interview.

Ya, he deserves a second interview. I still say roll with him as coach for a two year contract and full staff and see what happens. But I know everyone here is hellbent on an offensive coach.