• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I wouldn’t be mad if Fitterer was fired

hepcat

Can anyone tell me what Fitterer has done to deserve staying though the next head coach? What’s his best move? Drafting Icky? Signing some offensive linemen who panned out?

As far as I can see he wasted a ton of resources on Sam Darnold who sucked ass most of the time he played for the Panthers, whiffed on re-signing some key players like Hasaan Reddick, drafted injury prone Jaycee Horn instead of Slater or Justin Fields…

Wait why is he still the GM again? 

• Pie 7
  • Poo 22

1 hour ago, hepcat said:

Can anyone tell me what Fitterer has done to deserve staying though the next head coach? What’s his best move? Drafting Icky? Signing some offensive linemen who panned out?

As far as I can see he wasted a ton of resources on Sam Darnold who sucked ass most of the time he played for the Panthers, whiffed on re-signing some key players like Hasaan Reddick, drafted injury prone Jaycee Horn instead of Slater or Justin Fields

Slater was injured most of this season.

let’s see how he does without Rhule.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, hepcat said:

As far as I can see he wasted a ton of resources on Sam Darnold who sucked ass most of the time he played for the Panthers, whiffed on re-signing some key players like Hasaan Reddick, drafted injury prone Jaycee Horn instead of Slater or Justin Fields…

A mediocre, at best, interim HC managed to come in and take his roster to 6-6 with da wurst QB of all time!!!!

Seems like he's built a pretty good roster to me.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

19 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Ok, did Rhule have full control or we changing the story now?

The truth is we the public don't know the full dynamics.

I am still willing to give him an offseason with the full control that he has now. If it looks pretty similar to some of the previous offseasons....I am probably off his bandwagon forever.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

My biggest gripe with Fitterer is trading cmc to an in conference rival. I'd take less compensation if he went to the afc. Just watch when we finally go to the playoffs and having to play cmc and he stands in our way. In the afc we would only have to face him once every four years or in a super bowl. Thats what irks me with Fitterer though.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, OldhamA said:

A mediocre, at best, interim HC managed to come in and take his roster to 6-6 with da wurst QB of all time!!!!

Seems like he's built a pretty good roster to me.

lol going 6-6 and getting stomped by two playoff teams is an accomplishment now.

• Beer 1