• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching Interviews: Round Two

Mr. Scot

With Reich maybe 2nd time is the charm? Maybe?

I just don’t know what Wilks can bring to the table to fix the offense. Since he has no experience fixing offenses. 
Also still worried Holcomb will be our DC. Also he will beginning next season with the interim stigma hanging over him. 
Will he be a new Jeff Fisher(The exception) or the other guys(The rule)

• Pie 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Reich as head coach, Vic Fangio as DC, Greg Roman as OC...

That's...not a bad staff 🤔

No Roman please. I get a distinctly average feeling from him. Very Ben Macadooish. 

Any word on how the interview with Evero interview went or if there will be a 2nd? Based on what I am seeing now for me It's 1) Reich 2) Evero 

Give me Reich. 

Experienced offensive coach thats had success in Indi with shitty QBs

get him a QB and just have a good offense for years to come ass opposed to having to find replacements for OC.  The second an OC has success, GOODBYE.  

We need stability and an offensive system in place thats here to stay.  Not a new play caller every other year 

Id be stoked for Reich. 

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

With Reich maybe 2nd time is the charm? Maybe?

I just don’t know what Wilks can bring to the table to fix the offense. Since he has no experience fixing offenses. 
Also still worried Holcomb will be our DC. Also he will beginning next season with the interim stigma hanging over him. 
Will he be a new Jeff Fisher(The exception) or the other guys(The rule)

he had three winning seasons in Indy with no QB.  thats a lot of charm if you ask me

get him a QB to develop. 

• Pie 7