• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching Interview Thread IV: A New Hope

Ricky Spanish

Just now, ncfan said:

Why?

because he isn’t 12 years old and coaching a top 10 offense currently for a 2nd season?

I think he is a good hire for this team because he immediately brings us back to respectability with the potential to develop a qb and have a top tier offense.  The dilemma however is that he hasnt really shown the penchant from going from good to really good or even great.  If this is the hire its fine, I am on board and optimistic it just feels underwhelming from where we started.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, PantherMan89 said:

holy poo this would be the dumbest and most disastrous thing ever. It's time to move past Wilks. Especially if you could get Fangio or Evero. I don't want Wilks but it goes the other way too, no way you could have Reich as the OC if he loses out to Wilks for HC

5 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Your Dubazz said

”we’ll Daboll had a better season this year than Reich in his first year”. 
blindly.  When Reich put up better numbers with a Better Record

heck and even topped that 2 seasons later with Rivers.

do some research before just throwing shat out there.

2 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Nah

i just don’t have my head buried in the sand.

Lol. Says the guy who considers Luck the same as Jones. He failed with just 10 wins lol and still went 1-1 with Luck...who he ruined lol

Great coaching lol Let's just bring Ron back because he only lost 2 games one year lol

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I think he is a good hire for this team because he immediately brings us back to respectability with the potential to develop a qb and have a top tier offense.  The dilemma however is that he hasnt really shown the penchant from going from good to really good or even great.  If this is the hire its fine, I am on board and optimistic it just feels underwhelming from where we started.

Meanwhile these Coordinators people are falling head over for haven’t proven they can even be Good as a HC