• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich New Head Coach

NJPanthers12

3 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

My original hope was Wilks as head coach and Reich as offensive coordinator. Obviously it came down to one or the other. Wilks deserved the job and was one broken wrist away from the playoffs and ending the search right there. But it is Reich so I am fine with that given he checks all the boxes. Best of all he has head coach experience. I look forward to see who he picks for his staff.

I can tell ya, it ain’t gonna work unless Cam comes through that door. This dude is trash 

• Poo 5

3 hours ago, KatsAzz said:

The Panthers have never had a head coach with an offensive background in franchise history, and perhaps not coincidentally, they've only had three top-10 offenses during those first 28 years.

Doesn’t surprise me. We’ve always had defensive minded HC that we’re satisfied with offenses that were run-heavy and “efficient” passing.  Can’t win consistently with this philosophy in In today’s NFL.

During the Pittsburg game, the announcers stated the Panthers were the third in the league in most 3 and outs. Hopefully, today’s hire will mean an end to our offensive deficiencies.

Edited by Prowler2k18
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Prowler2k18 said:

Doesn’t surprise me. We’ve always had defensive minded HC that we’re satisfied with offenses that were run-heavy and “efficient” passing. Those days are over.

Defense wins Superbowls and/or Tom Brady

3 hours ago, Camp Fodder said:

Wonder if Tepper will speak or go into hiding?

I feel sure he will have a news conference shortly pertaining to the hiring  of our new head coach .

That will give us some insight on what he is planning to do going forward with the team and what he expects out of  Frank Reich, his new head coach.

3 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I have received several text msgs from colts fans offering their condolences 

I pay little attention to them, fans will be fans. After they have a losing 2023 season, they may be wishing they had him as a head coach.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, AnnoyedPanther87 said:

3 of the 4 have outstanding defenses to be fair though....I'm not sure of KC defense...

They have an all world QB.

We could also have an outstanding D if our O could be average or better instead of bottom of the league. We dont need to make things so hard on our D.

It also doesnt mean because we have an offensive HC that our D has to suck. 

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Beer 1