• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich New Head Coach

NJPanthers12

Hopefully if and when Wilks responds to this day, he does it in a professional way, and doesn't try to point things out like he did in the past. I don't think this situation is like his past ones. Though I do wonder if that's why Tre Boston tweeted what he did.

That said, a big ol MEH to Reich. He's like the offensive version of Fox and Rivera. I don't see us getting more than nine wins with him unless we score big with a QB. It will be nice to see an actual offense philosophy though.

2 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Irsay is an idiot. I wouldn’t take much stock in “Another team didn’t want"

And Tepper is smart ?, Did he win in Indy , no

What drugs are you smoking that you think he will win here , that kind of thinking got us here 

This is the worst coach they could have hired , our owner is the biggest moron in professional sports, and we are going to be an eternal garbage dump untill he is forced to sell the team 

• Poo 5

13 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

If the Panthers did select Anthony Richardson at #9, I cannot think of a better HC than Reich to develop him and have him reach his full potential as an NFL QB.

Not the guy I want to draft at all but Reich would be a guy that might be able to mold that clay from the current turd shape into a stud QB.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, La Pantera said:

Man CBs look bad in Charmin soft zones. With NO pressure.  

Literally gave the goat 5 seconds to get the ball out. 

Man, zone, CJ Henderson and that other guy looked horrible in all schemes. Its a moot point now, but you can't believe that Wilks coached them to stop running and look back in the backfield. Secondly, our front seven contains two-three decent players and some JAGS. Now that its been decided on Frank, let's hope he brings in some talent so we won't have to play Charmin soft zones and the same guys don't get ran by next year. That's in case the new DC wants to run an aggressive man to man, blitz-heavy system. 

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Hopefully if and when Wilks responds to this day, he does it in a professional way, and doesn't try to point things out like he did in the past. I don't think this situation is like his past ones. Though I do wonder if that's why Tre Boston tweeted what he did.

That said, a big ol MEH to Reich. He's like the offensive version of Fox and Rivera. I don't see us getting more than nine wins with him unless we score big with a QB. It will be nice to see an actual offense philosophy though.

when ppl say stuff like this do they realize he got 11 wins with Jacoby freakin Brisset and the worst owner in the league? i just dont understand how you come to this conclusion 

Just now, Day1PanthersFan said:

And Tepper is smart ?, Did he win in Indy , no

What drugs are you smoking that you think he will win here , that kind of thinking got us here 

This is the worst coach they could have hired , our owner is the biggest moron in professional sports, and we are going to be an eternal garbage dump untill he is forced to sell the team 

Actually he did win in Indy. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3