• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich New Head Coach

NJPanthers12

Wilks wasn't considered for any other HC positions that are open.

He isn't seen as a HC anywhere else in the league.

I really wish him the best, but I think he's more suited as either a DC (which I still question) or an Assistant Head Coach.

Reich isn't a sexy hire, but I will support him and hope he puts together a really good staff.

Edited by Rocky Davis
  • Pie 6
  • Beer 1

Team moral just dip -10...

Wilks > Reich...hope he proves me wrong. 

Wilks had the players respect...Reich going have to earn it.

Did Reich ever find his QB in Indy...sounds a bit like Rhule...Wentz/Darnold...Baker/Matt Ryan..

And I hope Wilks gets a HC shot somewhere else, and make the playoffs...and watch the huddle meltdown when we go 5-11 the next three years...lol

watch he sign Daniel Jones....

• Flames 1
  • Poo 6

1 hour ago, emcannon said:

All the haters of this hire clearly have little to no experience with personnel management, or just wanted their guy and are now butthurt. This was a very comprehensive search, and resulted in a HC who has HC experience, is offensive-minded, has a SB title on his resume, and connections to the Panthers as a player. Let the man fill out his staff before you get on your high horse about how sh*tty a hire it was. You're embarrassing yourselves. 

Yep

reich also seems pretty damned good at spotting good, young coordinators 

this hire by Tepper is about stabilization of the franchise now and setting up for Reich’s successor 

the posters complaining seem to forget how the Eagles HC and OC feel about him 

it’s called “tactical to strategic’ planning 

Tepper should have done this the first time. He learned 

as far as Wilks, great man put in a bad circumstance but those short 4th downs that he refused to go for, with 3rd string cbs that he knew, or should surely have known,  Brady would dice up, with everything to gain and nothing to lose, he punted.  That was it for me.  Shades of John fox   No desire to see that movie again.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Frank was the coach I wanted. Proven leader AND winner. Offensive mind and former player. Go get a stud qb and let’s enjoy playoffs.  

Where has he won at ?, and why was he fired a few weeks ago , Roddy was an assistant coach who learned to be a head coach and took the Canes to relevancy, Reich is a proven failure who led the Colts to mediocrity 

Atleast Payton would have gave us credibility,but I guess he didn't want to serve under an idiot either 

• Flames 1
  • Poo 5

1 minute ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Where has he won at ?, and why was he fired a few weeks ago , Roddy was an assistant coach who learned to be a head coach and took the Canes to relevancy, Reich is a proven failure who led the Colts to mediocrity 

Atleast Payton would have gave us credibility,but I guess he didn't want to serve under an idiot either 

...at least the Colts gave him an opportunity...unlike Wilks in AZ n now NC...smh 

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Not who I wanted either but are you just trolling with this one?

1 hour ago, UNCrules2187 said:

Lmao the guy went 6-6 not 12-0

Damn. I was afraid of this. Wilks needs to squash this before it snowballs. I'm not on FB and haven't looked on IG, but if what people are in here are saying is true ... sigh. I mean, if very proud and intelligent Huddlers like Frank and Jawny are OK with this ... then that says it. Do the right thing, Wilks.

Oh, fug all lawyers.

4 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

3 winning seasons at Indy. 40-31 record. Not mediocre. Had Carson Wentz with the eagles playing at an mvp level.