• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich New Head Coach

NJPanthers12

6 minutes ago, GuessWhosBack said:

Wilks > Reich...hope he proves me wrong. 

By what metric? Reich has had a couple winning seasons in the NFL as a HC.  Including back to back.  Gone to the playoffs a couple times as well. 

• Pie 1

Welp, it was pretty evident from the coaches interviewed that the Panthers were leaning towards an offensive minded HC.  So when choosing between Wilks or Reich Tepper's final selection is not really all that surprising.  

Here's to hoping the Panthers under Reich find success in the years ahead.

Best wishes to Wilks going forward.

• Pie 3

Ummmm, anybody think he could have an Andy Reid type thing happen here in Carolina after he was fired in Indy? I don't know what to think of this hire in all honesty as I dont know much about him. Some of you guys got me on the Shane Steichen wagon so I was hoping he would get the nod from us. Does he have the Andy Reid ability or smarts to come here and do what Reid did in Kansas City? I have no idea so I thought I would ask someone who knows more about him than me.

Colin Farrell Reaction GIF

4 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

3 winning seasons at Indy. 40-31 record. Not mediocre. Had Carson Wentz with the eagles playing at an mvp level. 

4-12 is all that matters, and he had more talent than we did

And will probably be our record for the next 4 years 

Edited by Day1PanthersFan
  • Poo 9

10 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Actually he did win in Indy. 

And everywhere else he’s been 🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, GuessWhosBack said:

Team moral just dip -10...

Wilks > Reich...hope he proves me wrong. 

Wilks had the players respect...Reich going have to earn it.

Did Reich ever find his QB in Indy...sounds a bit like Rhule...Wentz/Darnold...Baker/Matt Ryan..

And I hope Wilks gets a HC shot somewhere else, and make the playoffs...and watch the huddle meltdown when we go 5-11 the next three years...lol

watch he sign Daniel Jones....

Reich is a veteran player and now coach who by all accounts is a good man and good coach respected around the league. The locker room full of players that haven’t won anything in 5 years has to earn his respect. Not the other way around 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1