• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich New Head Coach

NJPanthers12

2 hours ago, ladypanther said:

LOL...yea, love that.  Maybe Tepper has learned something.

The fact that Payton never even got a second interview is really icing on the cake. 🙂

For awhile I was afraid the Panthers would mess up up and give away needed draft picks to obtain Payton..

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Im glad, we dont need Wilks as our DC, he is not good in that role. Maybe if he wants to stay as DB coach or something, but I would pass altogether. 

That Brady bomb session soured me on him completely 

• Pie 4

17 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Well besides the three out of four winning seasons in Indianapolis, there was that whole Super Bowl thing in Philadelphia.

Seriously, is it that hard to Google somebody?

Seriously, that division is just as bad as ours was this year, but at least our division was once consider one of the best...Ryan,Brees,Cam, era...(remember Indy was king in that divison for a long time too)...and all he did in Philly was hold a clipboard..Doug ran that show...but wait there's more...

Take away HOF QBs...Luck and Rivers...ok, some people forget Great QB mask poor coaching...

19-22-1 without a proven QB on the roster...and might I add again that's in the worst division in the NFL.

Now Wilks record no better but give him a HOF QB I'm sure his record would've been better.

7 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

MoRon is a mediocre HC in the NFL. This is already proven as he has 3 winning season out of 12 as a HC.  

Reich had 3 winning seasons out of 4 in indy without a Cam Newton or Luke Keuchly.

Prime Shaquille Leonard was pettttttyy close...

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, stbugs said:

SMH, I really hope you are trolling, otherwise you are the least knowledgeable person in this forum. You made up that he didn’t win in Indy then you try and pin 4-12-1 on Reich? FYI, there’s 17 games a season now in case you missed that change in 2021. I’m pretty sure in one of your other unintelligible posts that Reich was fired after going 3-5-1 this year. It was Saturday, his replacement that went 1

Edited by bigdog10
Deleted because I Quoted the wrong poster on this one.