• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich New Head Coach

NJPanthers12

2 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I'm not salty that I'm attacking his family.

I'm just anti simp and believe men should stick to their values and not sway because of a woman. 

If I am out with a chick and she says I'm vegan I order a steak. I don't try to force her to eat a steak. She can have her choices but I'm not going to appease her.

You have issues. It's too early for your mess seek help or a therapist.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

5 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I'm not salty that I'm attacking his family.

I'm just anti simp and believe men should stick to their values and not sway because of a woman. 

If I am out with a chick and she says I'm vegan I order a steak. I don't try to force her to eat a steak. She can have her choices but I'm not going to appease her.

So you are a real man on the internet.  Good for you I guess. It's just an odd way to flex on someone just because you don't like the fact he's not your preferred coach, a man you do not know or his family.  I don't think that makes you look like a he-man at all. But you do you. 

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 2

From the article...

When Indianapolis Colts coach Frank Reich stepped up to the podium after his team’s 27-17 win over the New England Patriots on Saturday, he demanded $20 from a reporter.

The reporter had bet $20 among media members that the Colts wouldn’t score on a Philly Special...the Colts ran the Philly Special for their opening touchdown in Week 15.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

So you are a real man on the internet.  Good for you I guess. It's just an odd way to flex on someone just because you don't like the fact he's not your preferred coach, a man you do not know or his family.  I don't think that makes you look like a he-man at all. But you do you. 

I'm not flexing on the coach.

It's purely about that guy's choice to throw away his Panthers Fandom.

Yes I believe you stick with your team. I believe if you were born in NC and root for an NFL team other than the Panthers It's treasonous. Especially Washington. 

I'm not hugely salty about Frank coming in. I just think we will be in the same place we are now in 3 years and looking again.

It is what it is he's average. If he keeps keep pounding going that will be a positive. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

From the article...

When Indianapolis Colts coach Frank Reich stepped up to the podium after his team’s 27-17 win over the New England Patriots on Saturday, he demanded $20 from a reporter.

The reporter had bet $20 among media members that the Colts wouldn’t score on a Philly Special...the Colts ran the Philly Special for their opening touchdown in Week 15.

I like this guy (Reich) more and more…

• Pie 2

I found this blurb from Bill Polian:

Before joining the Colts, Reich worked two years as the offensive coordinator for the Philadelphia Eagles, helping them win the Super Bowl in his second season under head coach Doug Pederson.

NFL analyst and former Panthers general manager Bill Polian, who brought Reich with him from Buffalo to Carolina in 1995 to help mentor first-round draft pick Kerry Collins and provide quarterback stability, called Reich “as fine of a person as you'll ever meet” and a head coach with “a great football mind.”

“I think he will fit in perfectly in Carolina,” Polian said. "This is where he wants to be. He literally knows the building and has been there as a player. He will bond with the players and put together a great staff. There is a still a lot of building to do with this team, but he will work great with (general manager) Scott Fitterer.”

Polian added that Reich is low key but detail-oriented.

“He's inspirational when he needs to be,” Polian said. “And he's very rationale and honest and straightforward with his players.”

Panthers hire Frank Reich over Steve Wilks as head coach (msn.com)

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

10 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I'm not flexing on the coach.

It's purely about that guy's choice to throw away his Panthers Fandom.

Yes I believe you stick with your team. I believe if you were born in NC and root for an NFL team other than the Panthers It's treasonous. Especially Washington. 

I'm not hugely salty about Frank coming in. I just think we will be in the same place we are now in 3 years and looking again.

It is what it is he's average. If he keeps keep pounding going that will be a positive. 

I would not call his record average but okay. We just may be in the same place in 3 years sure, but his record says there's a good chance we won't be looking for another coach that soon.  It is what it is. 

32 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

I have asked a lot of fans to name 2 players from the colts over the past few years. Silence. No QBs. No household names. 

Darius Leonard, Jonathan Taylor, Deforest Buckner, not to mention the hundreds of posts mentioning luck, Rivers, brisset, and Matt Ryan. But K