• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich New Head Coach

NJPanthers12

11 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

All I ask is please don't go after Carr/Jimmy G.

Those guys are taking us nowhere. We can't keep repeating the same mistakes from the past. We have to go all in on Stroud or Young. No more bridge QB's please!

Levis

16 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

All I ask is please don't go after Carr/Jimmy G.

Those guys are taking us nowhere. We can't keep repeating the same mistakes from the past. We have to go all in on Stroud or Young. No more bridge QB's please!

sorry to burst your bubble, but outside of the top 2 QBs it is best to have a bridge QB and I dont think we are getting one of the 2.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

sorry to burst your bubble, but outside of the top 2 QBs it is best to have a bridge QB and I dont think we are getting one of the 2.

You can get a bridge QB without having to pay up for one of the top Free Agent QBs, if we dont get Young or Stroud we'll still more than likely take and develop a QB in the first that'll be the guy no later than Week 1 the next season.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, KillerKat said:

My bubble doesn't need bursting because the bridge QB only leads to us being out of position again next year to draft a QB.

I can't believe fans still trying to buy into the bridge QB idea. Like it leads to nothing but mediocrity.

3 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

That guy just post stuff.

if you looks a little further on his timeline.  According to his sources this past spring we were signing the honey Badger.

I’ll wait until someone else reports it.

• Beer 2

Here is another weird connection.

Parks Frazier who has been Reich’s Assistant QB Coach for 2 years and was the Interim OC when he left is married to Caroline Cann, our former team reporter. She is also a South Carolina grad. 

Looks like Parks may be on the staff, possible QB coach?

3 minutes ago, ncfan said:

That guy just post stuff.

if you looks a little further on his timeline.  According to his sources this past spring we were signing the honey Badger.

I’ll wait until someone else reports it.

Definitely  didn't see that at the bottom. I saw another thing talking about Vic and Manuel. Hopefully  Vic is the guy tho!!