• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich New Head Coach

NJPanthers12

26 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

11b69bc554b2f8c4a06df3ca8b41c941.jpg.ae6a37b58a269b7ac0b632044fc10ad6.jpg

Let's be serious for a moment shall we?  As delicious as Earl Grey tea is, it has nothing to do with the aging process.  Just proves Patrick Stewart is a starship captain and warp drive is a real thing.  Einstein's Theory of Relativity for the win.  Boom!  That just happened, at the speed of light!

• Beer 2

9 minutes ago, OnlyPantherFaninMaine said:

Missed this in the shuffle… does anyone know if Frank will be calling plays in Carolina or will that be the duty of his OC hire?

The early talk is that it is dependent on who the OC is. I would guess that he will, though. He did in Indy. 

• Beer 1

10 hours ago, ladypanther said:

Happy for real grown up NFL coaches.  Wow Tepper...you really lowered the bar here. I sure hope he has learned and  is listening to someone with some sense.  Maybe Nicole is the smart one?

She married an older fat billionaire. She knows how to strategically play the Long game.

• Pie 2

8 hours ago, trueblade said:

I feel confident this question about who will be calling the offense will come up in the press conference on Tuesday.

I do too and it will be a shame if we don’t get clarity today.

Im also anxiously awaiting to see how’s going to be our defensive coordinator.  I’m all in on Kris Richard if we can pull him from the saints and also strongly opposed to Manuel. 

9 minutes ago, panther4life said:

I do too and it will be a shame if we don’t get clarity today.

Im also anxiously awaiting to see how’s going to be our defensive coordinator.  I’m all in on Kris Richard if we can pull him from the saints and also strongly opposed to Manuel. 

If we are waiting on a guy from the Eagles staff, we won't get a for sure answer today.