• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any chance Wilks returns in some capacity?

WarHeel

2 minutes ago, ickmule said:

I’d say there is definitely a lawsuit coming.  Tepper has a way with getting those filed against him. Right or wrong on this one, Tep is a rolling clown show. 

Thats why Tepper kept Wilks in consideration for so long to protect himself from this nonsense. He can say without a doubt he gave Wilks serious consideration but decided to go another route.

Wilks was never getting the HC job here. 

Edited by PootieNunu

1 minute ago, PootieNunu said:

Thats why Tepper kept Wilks in consideration for so long to protect himself from this nonsense. He can say without a doubt he gave Wilks serious consideration but decided to go another route.

Wilks was never getting the HC job here. 

So he played a game to prevent himself from trouble ? Maybe that’s why Wilks and his attorneys are saying they are shocked and disturbed. Like I said, the dude is a clown show. I

• Poo 1

Just now, ickmule said:

So he played a game to prevent himself from trouble ? Maybe that’s why Wilks and his attorneys are saying they are shocked and disturbed. Like I said, the dude is a clown show. I

Wilks is not a NFL HC, it has nothing to do with him being black, but thats what kept him in consideration.

If Wilks was white he probably doesnt even get the 1st interview, for sure never gets a 2nd wanting to hold on to Holcomb as his DC. 

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Wilks is not a NFL HC, it has nothing to do with him being black, but thats what kept him in consideration.

If Wilks was white he probably doesnt even get the 1st interview, for sure never gets a 2nd wanting to hold on to Holcomb as his DC. 

He was never given a fair chance in. AZ and he actually did a wonderful job as interim HC here.  With the lack of talent and loss of coaches and the teams most talented player traded away he did marvelous. He proved himself worthy of this job. 

Just now, ickmule said:

He was never given a fair chance in. AZ and he actually did a wonderful job as interim HC here.  With the lack of talent and loss of coaches and the teams most talented player traded away he did marvelous. He proved himself worthy of this job. 

Lol, you definitely have a weird definition of Wonderful .

He handed the ball off 35-40 times a game, got blown out by the one true contender we had on our schedule, and poo the bed vs a terrible Tampa team. 

Nothing he did was wonderful, it was an average\below average job done by a guy with actual NFL coaching experience, not a guy holding up a DBO sign. 

1 hour ago, GuessWhosBack said:

Nope, he took this very hard.

And I wouldn't be surprise if he lands a HC job somewhere and with the big a$$ chip on his shoulders he might lead a team to a SB win before Carolina gets one...now that would be karma for yall a$$e$...

Are you his agent or related to him or something?

• Pie 1

Just now, PootieNunu said:

Lol, you definitely have a weird definition of Wonderful .

He handed the ball off 35-40 times a game, got blown out by the one true contender we had on our schedule, and poo the bed vs a terrible Tampa team. 

Nothing he did was wonderful, it was an average\below average job done by a guy with actual NFL coaching experience, not a guy holding up a DBO sign. 

Keep up the hate bro. It’s all good. I’m bowing out of this poo show and will watch on and off from afar from here on out. Rest assured, when Reich fails I will be back to say I told you so.  
2 years at best and all the fanboys will be screaming for his firing. 

enjoy. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, ickmule said:

Keep up the hate bro. It’s all good. I’m bowing out of this poo show and will watch on and off from afar from here on out. Rest assured, when Reich fails I will be back to say I told you so.  

enjoy. 

Meanwhile Wilks will still be crying about the disadvantages he faced in the NFL because he is a black man instead of improving. 

2 minutes ago, ickmule said:

enjoy. 

You really are contorting yourself to be dying on this hill after years of griping over this franchise settling for defensive minded conservative coaches like Wilks and Rivera.

• Pie 1