• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any chance Wilks returns in some capacity?

WarHeel

Just now, ickmule said:

CFE57893-AD18-4439-93C2-F93700CCAAAF.jpeg

That should be Wilks in a clown suit, thats how he looks now with these idiotic comments from his lawyers.

He lost the interviews fair and square and instead of congratulating Frank he throws a low-blow, kick rocks. 

Frank had a list of guys he is ready to interview for his staff, Wilks wanted to bring Holcomb back, its his own fault. That alone is enough to tell Wiks to kick rocks. 

1 minute ago, frankw said:

You really are contorting yourself to be dying on this hill after years of griping over this franchise settling for defensive minded conservative coaches like Wilks and Rivera.

I never complained about a defensive minded coach. I actually love Ron Rivera, I did believe it was time for change when he was let Go.  

Just now, ickmule said:

I never complained about a defensive minded coach. I actually love Ron Rivera, I did believe it was time for change when he was let Go.  

Rons ass should have been fired early on in his tenure here but he was held onto and destroyed our franchise QB, he is a poo HC. 

this thread proves that wilks fanboys are very delusional people who probably need meds for schizophrenia because the delusions are that strong. he's supposedly this amazing HC but no one else gave him even a rooney rule interview???

he'll disappear back to obscurity by next season and never sniff being a HC ever again

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

It was a complaint about him as a coach not as a defensive minding coach. Like I said earlier, I did feel it was time for change but not due to his area of expertise being defense. 
I actually prefer tough nosed defensive minded coaches. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

this thread proves that wilks fanboys are very delusional people who probably need meds for schizophrenia because the delusions are that strong. he's supposedly this amazing HC but no one else gave him even a rooney rule interview???

he'll disappear back to obscurity by next season and never sniff being a HC ever again

Maybe he can go back to being a DC for a 6-7 Missouri team... 

You would think such an amazing NFL HC could have a college team overachieving, not stuck on average. 

• Pie 1