• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dallas remains uncommittal with Kellen Moore

ncfan

12 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

And you can find a specific quote from Reich or a report that specifically stated he wants or has named Fangio?

Come on now you know that’s not fair.  Because no coach ever comes out and says things like that.  It comes out by reports.

if that’s what your going by, physical quotes from the coach.  

No coach has been turned down

no a team has had been turned down

And every team always gets their #1 choice.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Well then, can you find a report that states Fangio is known to be Reich's choice?

A post of mine that you literally quoted had a report saying Reich would like to have him🤣

Edited by ncfan

4 minutes ago, ncfan said:

A post of mine that you literally quoted had a report saying Reich would like to have him🤣

The same report that said "momentum was building" only for it to later be reported that no such thing was happening?

It's come out since that those reports likely came from Fangio's agent trying to create leverage.

Edited by Mr. Scot

Now this is where I might have an actual concern...

Ownership meddling in a head coach's assistant hiring process is a bad thing, especially when it's with an experienced head coach who's got a way better record as a winner than said owner does.

That would be bad.

Tepper should let Reich hire whomever he wants. I get that the Matt Rhule experience burned them, but Frank Reich isn't Matt Rhule. And if you treat him like he is, you're the dumbsh-t, not him.

On the flipside, nobody gives a flying rat's ass if you start off pursuing one candidate but end up with another. It happens at a pretty much annual basis to many many teams, but can you recall anybody having a crisis of confidence over something like this in the past?

Probably not, because that didn't happen.

Nobody cares, and trying to make something like that out to be a big deal is silly.

Side Note: It did happen to us once before. Specifically, Ron Rivera wanted to hire a prior colleague of his but his current employer wouldn't give permission, so instead Rivera ended up hiring someone he didn't really know.

The guy he wanted? Steve Wilks

The guy he got? Sean McDermott

Wasn't exactly a disaster, now was it?