• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs sharks 7pm

Panthers Fan 69

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Well boys. Cracked my knee cap in half….. no torn ligaments which is good. But have to be in a straight leg brace for 6 weeks. 

Next time, don't try to get out of there as quickly as possible when the other team scores an empty netter, your team is down by 2 with less than 2 minutes to play and there's absolutely no way in hell they're going to come back. Just stay until the final horn next time.

Kidding.

If you need to miss a few games, let me know and I'll help you unload your tickets.

Not kidding.

• Pie 3

54 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Next time, don't try to get out of there as quickly as possible when the other team scores an empty netter, your team is down by 2 with less than 2 minutes to play and there's absolutely no way in hell they're going to come back. Just stay until the final horn next time.

Kidding.

If you need to miss a few games, let me know and I'll help you unload your tickets.

Not kidding.

Hahahaha it’s funny. We were making fun of those folks that were leaving. We said “anything” can happen and it did. 

oh I’m still going to the games. I’ll just hang out in the handicap spots. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Well boys. Cracked my knee cap in half….. no torn ligaments which is good. But have to be in a straight leg brace for 6 weeks. 

Damn, that's wild! Hope you heal up quick.

At least you get VIP treatment at PNC for the next month and a half...

6 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Man that sucks big time and i feel for you. I hope you get well soon and that the 6 weeks in the leg brace pass fast.

• Pie 2