• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person on possible coordinator candidates

ncfan

NGL, I wasn't really moved one way or another about Reich's hire.  Yes, it seemed a bit uninspired, but I could also see the positives.  I liked him a lot more as an OC (I actually wanted to at least interview him after the Philly run) than the results he had as a HC, but the results he had ad a HC also had some very extenuating circumstances involved.  Anyway, I'm choosing to be optimistic.  If he brings in Fangio, that optimism will be a hundred times higher...  I really, really like that hire, bc the issue with any new regime is turnover if you have success.  BUT, I feel like Fangio is at that point and age where he is unlikely to get another HC shot, so he may be like a Monte Kiffin, Jim Johnson, Dick LeBeau at this stage of his career, where he is just permanently entrenched as the DC and you don't have to worry about losing him and having to start over with a new guy and tweaks to he system.

All that being said, for that dream to become a reality, we need the offense to really hit the ground running and stay locked in from there so we can enter into the longest period of sustained, meaningful success we've ever had.