• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person on possible coordinator candidates

ncfan

5 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

One of the things that separated Reich from other candidates was the staff he told Fitterer and David Tepper he would assemble in Charlotte, according to a source with knowledge of the situation. Reich could try to retain offensive line coach James Campen and special teams coordinator Chris Tabor after both position groups made big strides after their arrivals.

That's big news Imo!!!!! 

I honestly think that move keeps Bozeman in Carolina, if true. The love for Campen amongst offensive lineman is real. 

In regards to Tabor, our ST hasn't been this good about 7-8 years.  Since Ginn was back there. The coverage was impressive considering what we were used to around here. 

• Pie 2

IMO I’d like to see Duce Staley as OC he’s a coach that’s been around the NFL for a time. I think he’d be able to fill that role and be great at it. And he deserves the opportunity.

I’d like to see Kris Richard get a shot at DC or hire an experienced coach like Vic Fangio. Like I said these are just my opinions.

• Pie 3

26 minutes ago, ColumbusCounty said:

That's big news Imo!!!!! 

I honestly think that move keeps Bozeman in Carolina, if true. The love for Campen amongst offensive lineman is real. 

In regards to Tabor, our ST hasn't been this good about 7-8 years.  Since Ginn was back there. The coverage was impressive considering what we were used to around here. 

It's not hard to picture Bozeman back in September looking at his wife, asking her (and perhaps somewhat asking himself) "Baby, what the hell did I sign on to?"

Oh, how things change.

Mind you, if he does stick around we will owe at least partial gratitude to Steve Wilks.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

7 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Agreed. A coach like Reich seems a perfect situation for him to take the next step. Pairing Joe Brady with another NFL neophyte in Matt Rhule was a mistake.

This. My first thought was, he isn’t experienced enough. But Reich can help him along and even call plays for a while if needed. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's not hard to picture Bozeman back in September looking at his wife, asking her (and perhaps somewhat asking himself) "Baby, what the hell did I sign on to?"

Oh, how things change.

Mind you, if he does stick around we will owe at least partial gratitude to Steve Wilks.

Wait – I thought Elflein started the first game under Wilks and then got hurt. Bozeman came in after he got hurt. Is that wrong?