• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carson Wentz stats under Reich

GOAT

Eagles
:    COMP %: 60.2 
   PASS YARDS: 3,296
    TD: 33
    INT: 7
    QBR: 101.9

:   COMP %: 62.4
   PASS YARDS: 3,563
   TD: 27
   INT: 7   QBR: 

Like it or not, Reich is going to bring Wentz in over Darnold as his camp QB1 / week 1 starter / back up / bridge guy for our rookie.

Football Wtf GIF by Indianapolis Colts

• Pie 1
  • Poo 4

6 minutes ago, GOAT said:
 Eagles
:    COMP %: 60.2 
   PASS YARDS: 3,296
    TD: 33
    INT: 7
    QBR: 101.9

:   COMP %: 62.4
   PASS YARDS: 3,563
   TD: 27
   INT: 7   QBR: 

Like it or not, Reich is going to bring Wentz in over Darnold as his camp QB1 / week 1 starter / back up / bridge guy for our rookie.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/8fc5ba8e501a8f35885738ef21a4d668e595cd4333c9c6b64825722c2136f717/1440/https://media2.giphy.com/media/s0zX75wvzZHXJUdW8E/200.gif

Plenty of time to have another  one ready to finish the season.

1 minute ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Wut? This is far from certain, likely, or even a maybe. The only chance would be if Wentz comes dirt cheap and then just to bridge for whoever we draft.  If he’s dirt cheap then MAYBE

It'll def be cheap. Put your house on it.

Assuming Washington cuts him, it's possible.  He has no guaranteed money that WTF would have to deal with, so given how his year went, I wouldn't be surprised if he was cut.

We've all seen how critical system is to the QB.  Maybe Reich just has a system that works for Wentz.

As long as it's cheap, with little to no guaranteed money, I don't really care.

1 minute ago, tecc86 said:

Carr is much more likely, but I think they just draft a QB and roll with Darnold for a season

This is what we should do.

I think Sam did a solid job the games that he played, outside of 1 stinker I think. Sure, he has inopportune turnovers, but that is what I expect out of a bottom-tier QB.

Get the right type of OC that has more creative playcalling & WR route varieties + more weapons besides DJ in the passing game and I think Sam can be suffice next year. He probably won't win us many games, but is capable of doing enough to win games against bad teams or keep us in games when our defense is laying an egg. Then let our rookie QB take a year or 2 to develop - don't rush him along and throw him to the wolves like so many other teams have done in the past.

• Pie 2

We’re going all in for Young. He’s a day 1 starter and an anchor for the franchise for a decade or more. The foundation has been built. We’ll trade the 2024 1st, re-sign Burns and force a bunch of restructuring and try to win big on a rookie QB contract. This is literally the reason Reich was brought in…

• Pie 2