• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carson Wentz stats under Reich

GOAT

4 minutes ago, unicar15 said:

We’re going all in for Young. He’s a day 1 starter and an anchor for the franchise for a decade or more. The foundation has been built. We’ll trade the 2024 1st, re-sign Burns and force a bunch of restructuring and try to win big on a rookie QB contract. This is literally the reason Reich was brought in…

Yeah until *insert name here* (Myles Garrett maybe) snaps him in half. I think Bryce Young is the best, most ready QB in this class. He has the most important thing for a QB - the brains. I just dont' think he's going to stay on the field for long.

I know many may not want to hear it, because many (including myself) want to do what we can to land Stroud or Young, but Derek Carr has become a very real possibility.  It's not my ideal move, but I'd advise to not be surprised if that turns up.

Brissett, Wentz, Foles, sure, one of those guys may end up here instead of Darnold to supplement a rookie, but I wouldn't discard the Carr possibility.  

3 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

I know many may not want to hear it, because many (including myself) want to do what we can to land Stroud or Young, but Derek Carr has become a very real possibility.  It's not my ideal move, but I'd advise to not be surprised if that turns up.

Brissett, Wentz, Foles, sure, one of those guys may end up here instead of Darnold to supplement a rookie, but I wouldn't discard the Carr possibility.  

Lots of people dont want him because of us getting retreads every year under Rhule. However, Carr would be the best QB we would bring in out of all of them. 

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Lots of people dont want him because of us getting retreads every year under Rhule. However, Carr would be the best QB we would bring in out of all of them. 

Dude David Carr blows mountain goat and is a gigantic puss. Do not want that guy here. 

• Poo 1

It’s crazy to think that had Wentz and Reich not completely botched that week 18 game against a 1 win jags team in Jacksonville, they both go to the playoffs, Wentz probably doesn’t go to Washington to get Rivera’d and Scott Turnered and Reich most certainly doesn’t get fired for a down year in Indy following consecutive playoff trips. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

yeah i'm thinking that carr will be a FA and that if we do go FA, that it will be Carr.

Hopefully that will only be the case if we don't get a QB in the first round. 

Nothing done at QB in free agency should preclude us from drafting a QB this year and being aggressive about it.  

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Wentz looks completely shot. If Reich brings him in I'll completely lose faith in this hire.

yeah can't believe I'm saying this but I actually prefer just keeping Sam over getting Wentz if we're gonna have a bridge QB that isn't a Carr/Rodgers/etc. Strong preference to nab a QB and make him day 1 starter though.

• Pie 4